part 14:Who's dis Shreya!!

Guys m back....still 2 more cmmnts to go...but some cmmnts were like...
Yeh kya hai!! Shreya kon hai...so lets see who's she...
----------------------------
D newly wedded bride ws welcomed by renuka....she did sanyus grihapravesh ( welcome ceremony) along wid d veneration...

Sanyu slightly kicked d pot filled wid rice...n came inside...smile not leaving her face...

She felt warmth of d love which shekhawats showered on her...she ws more thn happy to b a part of dis lovely family...

Vidz came running frm nowhere n gave a tight hug to sanyu...

" idiot!! Bata nai sakti thi ki tera honewala hubby mera bhai hai..." vidz chipped...

Sanyu juz kept mum ....
Rd came in b/ w der convo n glared vidz.....

" wo..wo bhai ..bas ai...aise hi...sanyu..i ..i mean bhabhi se puch rhi thi...hehehe..." vidz stammered

" shayad parth ka phn aaya hai...main abhi aati hun..."

wid dis vidz ran away frm der to prevent herself to bcome prey fr rd....

Sanyu ws sent to her new bedroom...n rd ws in living room chatting wid some relatives....

Whn sanyu reached d room she ws mersmerised by d beauty of d room...

.candles lit everywhere , flower petals arranged in a heart shaped on d king sized bed....

She moved further n saw rds big pic on a wall....d walls were painted in a royal blue color wid different textures...d room ws juz d way she liked...

Den again she went towrds d bed decorated wid flower petals ....she blushed a little thinking of d night...

.her cheeks went red whn she imagined her first night....

She heard a click sound of d door indicating rds entry....
She blushed more on sensing his presence.....

She ws standing at d edge of d bed...fidgeting wid corner of her veil....trying to hide her intense blush...

Rd took some steps towrds her n chipped " sanyukta mujhe tumse kuch baat krni hai"

" haan boliye naa" she chipped excitedly as it ws der first conversation after marriage...

" umm...sanyukta...wo ...umm...mai.." he stammered...

Sanyu ws confused as The RSS is stammering... she never saw rd fumbling wid words ....he always carry a confident attitude...

Rd took a deep breathe n said " i loved a girl name shreya"

Sanyu went numb...all her blush , excitement , got replaced by hurt , betrayal...

She sat wid a thud on d bed...

she wanted to shout , yell , ask him how can he do dat wid her but no she ws so hurt dat she cudnt do any of dis thing......

Tears made der way out...she wanted to cry loud but she cant do dat as guest were still at der place....

she suppressed her sobs by placing her palm on her mouth...but nxt thing she heard n saw made her heart cry....rd was crying...yes d great business man RSS was crying!!

Sanyu got up frm bed n placed her hand on his shoulder...

Not thinking further she hugged rd tightly...rd ws first hesitant on hugging her but nxt moment he also wrapped his arms around her...

Rd sobbed in her arms burrying his head into her chest...pouring his heart to her...
" dho..dhokebaaz thi woh...dho..dhoka diya mujhe ussne...he sobbed.."

Sanyu juz rubbed his back to comfort him...

" mujhe use kiya apne....fayde k liye...mujhe apne jaal mei fasakar...mu...mujhpar...moles...molestation k ilzam..lagake...pai...paison k liye blackmail ...kiya....he started crying...moving his head deep inside her chest....

She sat on d bed to gain some balance..
" i ..i juz hate..hate her....hate her." He was juz crying wetting her neck...

Sanyu ws patting his back...n shuffling his hair to sush him...but he like a baby clinged on hr.....

She broked d hug....n wiped his tears loving....

She made his face up n looked directly into his eyes n asked..." kya...ab..bhi aa..aap usse pyaar..krte ho"

Rd sensed her insecurity... n nodded in a no....n wiped her tears wid his thumb...

" no i dont love her ny more...i loathe her...she was a nightmare fr me...."

Sanyu smiled hearing dis but her heart fluttered on hearing him further...

" but now i will give my all love to my wife....i ll try to b a good husband now...i ll not allow my past to hamper on my present.... "

Sanyus eyes started flowing....

Rd cupped his face n kissed her both d eyes....sucking her tears n insecurities...
" u r so innocent n pure sanyukta...juz b like dis only ....initially i didnt like ur dis behavior but slowly steadily i started liking it...." he chipped kissing her forehead...

Soon both changed into der nightwears n slept in each oders embrace welcoming a beautiful future...

-------------------------------
Hello , shreya entered n exited also...haha...but dnt kno firse aayegi ki nai...lets see...

So todays target is....50 votes...

No target fr cmmnt...bcz mujhe reply karne ko nahi milta...so readers give atleast 50 votes...varna updt bhul jao..

Now give ur feedbk...
# poles apart
# Aakanksha...