100. Century✔

Sanyu was sitting on d couch reading a novel when rd came back from  office while talking on d phone...

"Hey darling....missed u..." he started hs drama...

"Abey...!  tere dimag mei firse bhoot sawar ho gya kya...?"  parth chipped irritatingly...

"Yes darling tumhari bohot yaad aa rhi thi naa isliye...."  rd continued supressing his chuckle while looking at sanyu's expression...

"Tu mujhe marwaega ek din...
Kanu ne agar humara conversation sunna naa toh usse lagega main straight ni hun..." parth chipped biting his nails & looking here & der for kanu.

"Dont worry baby after divorce straightaway we ll go to court n marry legally....n then me u & OUR baby...."
Rd purposely said ' our ' bcz he was enjoying sanyu's changing expressions...

Irritated sanyu is a treat to watch....rd thought...

N yes sanyu was somewhere jealous & irritated  dat rd was talking wid another lady...& calling her baby as someone else's...

Now she had realised dat she loves her baby n cannot live widout it......she clutched her stomach tight n chipped in mind  its my baby...her lips were quivering wid sudden fear of snatching her child away.

Suddenly she felt pain in her stomach....initially it was low but gradually it got increased...

She tightened her hold on her baby bump...
N cried...."ran...randhirrr....."!

Rd was busy teasing her by talking wid parth....dat he didnt realised dat sanyu was in pain...

It was when he turned back to her n saw her struggling to call him...

He immediately rushed to her n patted her cheeks....
"Sanyu ...sanyu kya hua...." rd got frightened n started yelling renu's name ...

But renu was out for some function along wid harsh...

"Randhirrr...bohot pain ho rha hai.....main...." sanyu was holding her breath ...

Bansii...!rd shouted...

"Jii saab..." bansi came running to rds room

"Gaadi nikalo jaldi....."rd yelled panicking ...

Jii...n d servant went out hurriedly....

Rd took sanyu in his arms...."sanyu shhh! Kuch ni hoga...everything will b fyn..." he tried to console her.

Rd immediately rushed inside d car n placed sanyu on d backseat...

Still she was crying in pain...
"Rannd....hi..rr....mera ..ba...by..."

"Don't worry sanyu...humare baby ko kuch ni hoga...." rd rubbed her hairs n closed d door of d car...

He got seated on d driver's place & started driving fast but timely looking at sanyu to ensure her safety...

"Sanyu hum...jaldi pohonch jaenge hospital..." he drove rashly on d road breaking all d traffic rules.

Meanwhile rd informed doctor  his arrival n sanyu's state...

Soon sanyu was in hospital ward n rd was sitting in doctor's cabin...

"We have done her ultra sonic test...
Its a premature delivery...
We have to operate her quick..." Doctor informed rd.

But....doc stopped in between.

Rd was panicked...he was sweating profusely. .he was scared. .scared to loose his family.

"But der r complications so u have to chose between mother n child..." Doctor added

Rd's feet felt numb...
He was unable to react...
He didnt want dis...
He want his baby n sanyu too...

But life is full of surprises ..
Not even in his dream he must have thought dat destiny will bring him here at dis point where he have to choose between his baby n wife...

*****