Epilogue

A/N: I am honestly sorry that I'm cutting this book off now. Unfortunately, I've been losing motivation to write this book, as well as feeling that I've gotten all I can from it. But I have decided to write an epilogue. So here goes.

~

To: World In Catastrophe, Killzone Experimental Department, Compound no. 7
From: Louis Wolfe, House 19, Road 16, Denver

Dear Newt, Minho and Chuck,

I realise that I haven't written in a long time - two years. In fact, I've never written to you, so you'll probably be surprised when you get this.

It's not been an easy two years. I made it to Denver though, a place dedicated to keeping people safe from the Flare. I've settled down with Deedee. I even managed to find myself a girlfriend. The best part of it is, we're expecting a baby in January. It may seem a little early, but hey, every day could be our last these days.

You're probably wondering why I'm writing to you now, after so long. I found out that your Trials are scheduled to start. Teresa was the one who told me; we've been exchanging letters for months now. I wanted to say good luck before they began. So good luck.

The last thing, is that I have to apologise. I left you with WICKED with no confirmation that you were going to be alright. Although I know now that you are, in fact, in perfect condition, I still feel bad. So I'm sorry.

Good luck,
Louis