'The Axe Murder'

'If you trespass into his forest. You are dead to him.'

The Summary :

The axe murder took his first strike two years ago, now he is back for revenge. Not for the last standing survivor but for revenge.

Mason Woods and half of his classmates took a week field trip to Camp Woodard Lake, where all of the killing began. As the week goes by and the number of the classmates are slowly dropping, Mason and his sister Jenna began to wonder who is the axe murder. Will Mason and Jenna survive or will they get slaughter? From the author of Creature of Halloween, he brings you a horror novel that you won't see it coming.

Go check out my newest Horror novel on my profile, the first chapter will be up this Friday at 6am EST

Go check out my newest Horror novel on my profile, the first chapter will be up this Friday at 6am EST. If you like Scream, Friday the 13th, Pretty Little Liars, or Halloween(Michael Myers) you might enjoy The Axe Murder. 

The link- https://www.wattpad.com/story/70922294-the-axe-murder or head to my profile. 

Please send in more two sentences horror stories, that you created. You will get a dedication on the post. I'm trying to make my 'Two Sentences Horror Story' different than any others out there. You can submit it on this post, my message board or private message.