Chapter 17

Camila's POV

In class, I couldn't stop staring at Lauren. The memory of us in her bed from yesterday kept wandering back into my mind. It made me want to hold her and hurry to her house. Unfortunately, that wasn't going to happen any time soon. By the way, I had to be discreet; especially because I sat in the front row, in which everyone could catch me checking her out.

Lauren was in front of the whiteboard, solving a few problems that were more difficult for others. I rested my jaw on my hand while staring directly at her ass. I loved how her skinny black jeans fit her. Her white button down shirt complimented her figure really well. Her black belt was what made her outfit look all the more professional.

"Psst," I heard someone whispering. "Psst, Camila," I heard it again. I turned around to see what Ramon wanted. "Help me out," he scratched the back of his head, appearing to be frustrated.

"Miss Jauregui's explaining it on the whiteboard," I informed, in case he hadn't realized. There was no way he could have overseen that though.

"Just help me," he pleaded. "I can't understand it like that, I need someone to personally explain it to me," he explained. That was true, he usually only understood when Lauren took her time to sit and explain it to him.

"Hold on," I replied. First, I needed to wait for Lauren to finish solving the problems. I couldn't just get up and block the board from everyone else.

I heard someone clear their throat in front of my desk. Ramon was quick to look down at his paper, avoiding me now. He was such a coward. I turned around and saw Lauren with an amused expression on her face.

With her arms crossed, she asked, "Camila, why are you talking when I'm teaching?" she cocked an eyebrow.

I could hear the giggles in the background.

"I don't know," I shrugged effortlessly. "Why are you teaching when I'm talking?" I mimicked.

Lauren's eyebrows connected skeptically, "Camila, shut your mouth and get to work." She had to treat me like any other student of course. At least she didn't say it in a rude tone of voice, it sounded more like amusement.

"Burn," Ramon laughed.

I turned around, "Oh shut up, you can forget about my help now by the way," I stated. His facial expression changed into a terrified one in the split of a second. "I'm just kidding," I added before he could have a heart attack.

"Camila, Ramon, leave the classroom," Lauren pointed to the door. Woah? She was kicking me out? Me, Camila? Did she not realize it was me, her Camz? A whole bunch of ooooh's were heard throughout the classroom.

"But teacher," Ramon tried arguing back. On the other hand, I stood up with no problem. Hey, this was great, I wasn't going to struggle controlling my urges anymore. This worked out fine for me.

"Ramon," she stated firmly.

"I don't even know why I was going to argue," he caught on. He stood up and followed behind me.

"Anyone else feel like interrupting?" Lauren questioned. Everyone else stayed quiet and shook their heads, being complete angels now.

Ramon and I walked out and leaned against the wall. At the time, we looked to our left, seeing nothing. Then looked to our right, seeing nothing but an empty hall. As if on cue, we both slouched down the wall, and we just sat there. 

"I can't believe that Miss Jauregui actually kicked us out; she's never done that to any other students today," Ramon stated, giving it some thought.