Chapter one

I was taking another picture to go on e-bay and craigslist and Facebook.Ugh,why can't I stay here?i mean,I have lived here for all my life,why all of a sudden sell me to a unknown maybe abusers in the world,when I know I'm safe here?

I stood as the camera snapped.i hung my head low and grazed."Sky,here boy.up here!"I ignored the calls and clucks of her tongue and kept grazing."SKY!"I jumped a little and looked at her as the picture was taken,"There we go!" I glared at the post I was tied to and got more grass to munch on."its fine,it is for the best,for all of us" I looked at her and nudged her to the ground."OW!".

I watched a mare run around trying to get her foal to run too.

I shook my head as black grey clouds raced to cover hillside stables

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I shook my head as black grey clouds raced to cover hillside stables.i continued banging up against the fence,shocking my self.i squeezed and bolted off,tripping in the proses.i fell face first into the dirt"HAHAHAHAH!"I stood up and shook off and glared at the foal."Shut up!"I whinnied."whaaahahahah!"it cried.

Rain poured down on me.i wish I had a blanket on.its cold!
"Get the horse!".i looked at the girl as she patted my head."CRACK,BOOM!"lightning cracked across the sky.i watched as they left her with me."I'm scared!"I stood with her,trying to keep her warm."Thanks boy"I laid down as she sat,leaning on my stomach."CRACK,AHHHH!"I looked as she put her coat on,her hood covered her head as she moved under my neck."SAVVY!"I looked as a man walked out."I told you to get the horse and bring it out!"she hugged me."IM SCARED!"I stood up and walked her to the gate."this horse is on sale?"she nodded and hugged my neck."Daddy please?!"I wrapped my neck around her."I guess"he looked at the sky."lets load him up.

She led me,well more like she walked with me as I followed the man.i looked as a huge house on wheels with a trailer connected sat there.i walked in."Go inside from the door savvy!" She tied me up on the closest to a door and walked in,the door left open.i peeked in as she connected a tie inside the house,but closer to the door on the other side.i poked my head in as a baby gate was placed instead of the door."my bed is right here"she pointed to a mattress about a foot from the door.she moved her pillow closer too me.then fed me a juicy Apple."dear good"she said eating one with me."creak,poof!"the man walked in."he's a beauty!"she hugged me and kissed my nose."lets get going before the storm gets worse!"

I watched her drift off on her bed.i grabbed the big blanks she had and covered her body then saw a teddy on the floor.i grabbed it and put it on her head."tick,took,tick,rock,tick-" "CRACK,BOOM!"I spooked and she started to roll off the bed.i reached down to catch her but the coat ripped."THUNK,SQUEAK,THUD THUD THUD THUD,PFRRRT!" Did my butt make that noise again?