Plz read

So the father of savvy does die,BUT NOT TILL LATER!and I need some reasons because my intention was to have the Sky and Savvy survive and cross Idaho and Utah then get to Nevada,Las Vegas but the dad only lasts till the tiny bit of Idaho then he dies.but he does tell the horse to look after savvy but I need to have a scene that u guys make for me cuz I lost fur dat part!
In da comments put
Why
How
Graphic or non-graphic cuz I good at graphic stuff but IDK and we will all come the the lat two then vote off,but I will update while that is happining.also the horse love love loves Savvy.and he would do anything to keep them alive.

Also the horse at the top is mine and his name is Charlie Billybob hamburger,me and my cousin In Seattle. yesterday named him.his name is Ethan and he is Awsome!!(-.0(.i live on the other side of Seattle .I don't know where do.IM YOUNG AND DONT CARE CUZ I FABULOUS
Also the funny thing today is
Every body puts food in there mouth to eat.at school some girl said to me as I opened my mouth the put food in."EWW,chew with your mouth closed.

"I put it in my mouth to eat,how do you eat,shove it up your nose?!"

"No let me demonstrate!"
*chews with mouth open*
"Ew!"she swollowed."ur ugly!"
"Ur parents are ugly!"
"How do u know,you've never seen EM!"
"Don't have too,they gave birth too you!"
TRUE
This really did happen today.

But I need animal names for a male,NOT TELLING U ANYTHING!IM SO BAD,IM A REBLE!My bedtime is two seconds ago."IM EVIL"
Mom stares at me awkwardly."uhh,u ok?"
"BWAH*Cough cough,clears throat then coughs horribly badly*Fine!"rolls eyes."uh huh!"