the wereshifts

After his friends left him for money wolf would become psycho and go to jail for the homicide of his old friends. After he got out he left his family and home and became a lone wolf until he found the city Pegahn and others started to talk about how his eyes shine gold . After getting invited for a dinner from a stranger he was asked if he would stay to sleep,he accepted of course. Two hours after he fell asleep the stranger walked out her room two the couch and bit him. Instantly wolf woke up and yelled at the person (or wolf...)but they barked instead of talking in the dark then he started feeling dizzy and passed out. He woke up soon to the shock of water and saw the room lit up and a wolf. He then backed up to the wall as the wolf followed. Then the wolf turned into a human .

Hey are you okay? You scared me passing out like that*giggles*

Wh-what !? How did you do that?!?

You can also do it now *laughs and helps up wolf*

WHAT!!!???!!!

*Covers ears and hands book to wolf* just read this...

As wolf read the book he looked like the book was crazy but then again detailed the girl perfectly.

This is too much ...

Just skip too the end of the book...

As he read the end he look at her

...why... me...

To teach you a lesson...don't trust everyone you meet...