11- End

A/N: Ah I can't believe this is the last part! In 5 days (granted I've been writing this for a few weeks I think) I got a short story completed! I really hope you all liked this as it's really the first thing I've done since all that cancer shit. It was really hard for me to want to write, but I'm trying and I'm getting there and your positive feedback and everything makes me want to try harder! Anyways, enjoy!

XX

Harry's life slowly started to get better. It was hard when he had to bury Gemma, having no real family around, only his friends, but he did okay. He and Niall had a tough time when Harry and Louis decided to get their own place today. They had been through so much together and it was going to be weird not living together, but in the end, Niall ended up at their place half the time anyways. Niall even ran into an old friend who was looking for a place, his name was Liam.

Abbi was around a lot too and Harry really liked her. She was good for Niall. Zac and James finally got together as well. Hunter came around a lot, her and Louis clicking right away, always ganging up on Harry. But it was nice. Harry had a really good group of friends and he was happy.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look today?" Louis asked, smiling at Harry.

Harry blushed. "Ew," Hunter said plopping down in between the two. "There will be none of that shit in my house," She warned.

"You're just jealous," Louis teased.

"Be nice," Harry said.

"Yeah Louis, listen to your boyfriend. I'm a delight, I'm simply saving myself for something worthy enough."

"Cause you're a fucking queen," He laughed.

"You're right. I suppose I'm not," She shrugged. "But you sure are," She smiled, getting up and running away as Louis went and chased after her.

Harry just laughed. "They either gang up on me or bicker with each other. There is no in-between," He said, looking over to his other friends.

"I'm just waiting for one of them to deck the other in the face," Abbi commented.

The others laughed. "Well, we better get heading out. James and I are meeting his parents for lunch, so we'll catch up with you guys later," Zac said, taking James' hand in his own.

"Text me," Niall waved. "Harry will have to make us all dinner soon."

Harry turned to his friend. "Sure Niall, why not."

Niall just shrugged. "Like you'd say no."

"Bye," Zac and James waved. Harry was happy for Zac. He could see how good James made him feel and it was nice that they could all be friends. Zac is a really good guy and Harry's just happy that he's happy.

"Do you think one of them killed the other?" Niall asked as they couldn't hear Hunter or Louis.

"I'm not helping to hide the body," Abbi said.

Harry just rolled his eyes. "I'll go find them." Harry got off the couch, wandering around Hunter's apartment looking for the two.

"Why don't you just do it already?" He heard Hunter asked.

Harry walked over to Hunter's room, peeking his head inside the door. Hunter was spinning around in her chair, Louis sitting on the floor holding something. "I'm scared. I don't want to ruin anything with him."

Hunter stopped spinning and kicked Louis. "Don't be a moron. Harry is so infatuated by you. It's disgusting how much love that boy has for you." Louis just smiled. "Seriously though Louis," Hunter said, sliding off the chair and sitting in front of Louis. "You're a fucking asshole to him sometimes, but he takes it like a champ and even makes comments back. After the shit he had to deal with, I'm surprised he can handle a lot of what you say to him."