Chapter 1: The Flaw

It all started when I was in the 5th grade. Ashley was her name. She was the most beutiful creature with her long black hair and beautiful hazel eyes. I remember the way she looked in the morning sun. She was a wonderful person who always did her work and she never got in trouble. The problem was... well im the opposite. I wasn't the greatest kid in my time, but I did whatever it took to make her mine.

"Hi my name is Ashley." she said to me. "Huh." I quickly replied, hoping she wouldn't realize the poems I wrote for her sitting on my desk. She laughed. "I am Ashley." she said again. "Oh, I'm sorry. My name is Bryan." I said trying to recollect my thoughts of manner. "May I sit here." she said. Once again not paying attention I replied with "Huh." Once again she laughed. "You are cute." she said to me as she took her seat. "I wished for this day." I said out loud on accident. "Awe that's so sweet!" she replied. "Oh... uh..... I...... did I say that out loud." I said. "Yes you did.... Bryan was it?" At that point I nodded my head.

Me and Ashley could've talked all day... too bad I messed it up by saying "I love you." She stopped talking, got up and walked away. Now I can't forget what I said. I lay awake right now and just thought... "WOW."