Douze

"Vampires," Bella said confidently.

Choking on her breakfast, Andy turns to her sister with wide eyes.

Of all the things she expected to happen that morning, this wasn't on thd list.

"Vampire?" Andy sputters.

"The Cullen's are vampires. I'm certain of it," Bella tells her. "All the signs are there. Plus I did tons of research on my own, thanks for ditching me on that by the way; even bought a book about it. The Cold Ones. I plan to confront him about it today."

Andy stands quickly and follows her out of the room, "are you sure that's a good idea? Maybe you should just wait. Think this through."

Bella spins around to face her sister and places her hands on the slightly shorter girls shoulders.

"You have been hanging out with them since we came here," she said in a low voice. "It's completely safe, and I have to make sure it's safe for you in case it isn't."

"Bell, I'm pretty su-"

"Come on Andy, we're going to be late."

Andy stood frozen for what felt like forever. She had no idea what to do. Bella had figured it out on her own, it wasn't like she could make her forget.

With her head hanging low, she followed after her sister to the truck.

Andy was quiet the entire drive to school. She had no idea what to say or do. She felt like bella had a right to know about the Cullen's and what they were, yet at the same time she was worried about what Bella would do and how she would react. She was also debating on whether she should worn the Cullen's or not.

Bella was on some type of personal mission.

The second they had arrived at school, Andy had her door open and was flying to where the family stood.

Reaching them quickly, she grabbed Alice and Jasper by the hands and began pulling them along. Giving the others a look, she shook her head and looked back towards Bella.

"She knows," she whispered. "She knows and she's on some type of war path. Every being for themselves."

***

"She's talking to Edward right?" she asks between bites of food.

As soon as Andy found out that Bella was skipping so she could confront the boy, she had pulled a fit until Jasper said they could ditch as well. Resulting in her lounging in the Cullen's living room eating whatever Esme brought to her.

At this rate I'll be at a healthy, ideal weight in no time, she thought to herself.

Andy had been doing whatever to distract herself as Alice tried to search for Bella's reaction in a vision.

"Yes, now hush," Alice scolds her.

"Just because you're an old lady, doesn't give you the right to talk to me like a child," she mutters under her breath, earning a laugh from Jasper.

"Someone's feeling sassy today," Emmett shouts from somewhere in the house.

Grumbling under her breath, Andy continues to shove food into her mouth. Not really caring what she's eating at this point.

"We should work on my control soon," Andy starts. "I was on the rez the other day and I had pretty good control, but I felt like I was drowning too often to be comfortable."

"You'll figure it out, we'll help you figure it out," Jasper tells her.

"We are the perfect team," she smiles at him. "Now tell me about the Civil War, I have a test on it next week."

It was hours before Jasper had finished explaining almost everything he possibly could about the time period he grew up in to her.

Andy sat their with her eyes wide and slightly glazed over, her brain basically exploding with so much information.

She felt dead on her feet, she was exhausted and stuffed. Waving her hand around, she tries to get someones attention.

"Yes?" Alice asked her.

"What time is it? You guys might not have to worry about the time, but I still have to get home and face my sister and possible wrath of my father.

Alice gracefully jumps to her feet and picks up random car keys.

Sighing, Andy lifts herself up to follwo Alice.

"See you soon Esme," she calls behind her.

"Allie, what do you see in my future?"

Glancing at the younger girl, Alice focuse back on the road trying to come up with a responce.

"The future is always changing, you know this. My visions aren't always 100%," she says slowly. "Your future is always changing, I have three possible main futures for you."

"Are they good? Am I happy?"

"Yes, you're happy," Alice quickly tells her.

"Are, am I- is there, um, is there a boy?" Andy stutters out.

"Is this what this is about?" Alice asks, a wicked gleam in her eyes.

"Well I don't really have any experience with guys, I-I just want to know if I do get at least some guy to like me."

"Does wittle Andy have a crush?"

"Don't patronize me Allie, this is serious. I have no idea what to do. I don't even know how to tell if I like him."

Pulling up to the Swan home, alice parked thw car and turns to face her friend.

"Everything will turn out fine Andy, she reassures her. "Now who is this guy?"

Andy wasn't sure when it came to her own feelings, this was entirely knew waters to her. She never before had a crush on someone and she was struggling to convince herself that it was real and that she wasn't making the feelings up.

The girl spoke, part of it her telling her friend, part of it being some kind of epiphany.

"Quil. I like Quil Ateara."

***

Vote

Comment

Follow

Unedited