Boss Chapter: Cyclops

I....huh, never thought I'd say this but this boss is surprisingly easy it turned out to be a Cyclops the only problem is the trident weapon, never heard of a cyclops using a trident with a laser eye attached to it...shit these developer's really got creative with this.

In any case we only have a few injured I'm just waiting for the moment everything goes to hell.
--------------------

"We made it" Venix and Yuviel were at the top and looked at the cave infront of them "it's safe right?"

"Yes it is" Xeno was with a group of 40 and walked up to them "the boss is up ahead" Venix nodded and followed Xeno until they reached the rune seal.

"The gate I guess" both Venix and Xeno struck the rune a few times before it cracked and shattered and the group charged in and Rodin was beside Venix as well as Yuviel.

"Looks like the ones in charge are clear as day now lets do this" they walked behind the mass before the ground shook and everyone heard the sound of chains being dragged across the ground.

"Something tells me this one is a bit bigger then the mid bosses".

Venix and the other three unsheathed their weapons quickly and were greeted by a cyclops walked in, and used his trident to swipe the ground injuring a third of the entire group, and the clerics began tending the injured while the others rushed in to strike the giant.

Yuviel looked around noticing wolfs started to run out of the den where the cyclops walked out of "wolfs!" Venix rushed and leaped towards the wolf slashing it in half and wiped the blood off his blade.

Trigger Gauge At 10%

"Xeno! get your sorcerers to back us up with the wolfs!" Xeno whistled and a group of 7 jumped back from the assault and went different directions to deal with the wolfs

Xeno and Venix rushed in confident knowing they would be able to take down the boss with the amount of players present at the moment before they heard something they didn't expect to hear.

"The trident has a laser eye!" a beam of red rushed past everyone heavily injuring the group heading towards the two before Xeno used dark arts to help Venix dodge out of the way as the two evaded leaving a traces of magic essence behind.

Venix looked at his legs noticing the slight blur on them "amazing, never thought it could be used like this" Xeno cleared his throat "not the time for it" Venix took a deep breath and nodded "right focus".

The two rushed in as the warriors in the group shielded their way to the cyclops.

Yuviel was about to fire an arrow before being subdued by a player dressed in silver before Rodin noticed the attire "not these people again".

A group of seventeen paladin's walked in with their shields as they made path for Fenix to walk in.

"Go and take down the boss for the glory of the guild that will bring us closer to the freedom of everyone" the paladins rushed in and Venix noticed his mini-map showed the group heading towards the boss before looking at Xeno "get out of the way!".

He nodded and the two jumped back evading the spear that pierced the cyclop's eye dropping the trident.

"Everyone attack!" both groups rushed in striking the cyclops blow after blow each strike bringing its health down up to half before roaring, sending everyone back as it picked up the trident and "dug" the ground using the pole of the trident before going under and becoming invisible on everyone's maps.

Venix looked around for anything to find it until the ground shook and his arm was impaled by the trident as the cyclops rose up and Venix screamed in pain letting go of his katana trying to get his arm loose from the tridents prongs.