PRom

JACK POV
It was only one week until prom I was nervous that mark had forgot about prom.

Later after school

I got a text from mark saying meet me on top of the willow tree hill (that's where we usual meet in a crisis)
You ok honey? I replied
Yah he texted back
Ok be there in 5
Ok love you he replied

      5 min later
As I pulled. Up to the tree I see an bunch of candles in the word as I got closer I saw that it said

PROM?

I ran up my mark hugging him and kissing him saying yes yes yes over and over again he picked me up and spun me around with me locked around his waist and neck him kissing me up and down him
Putting out all the candles
Taking me to the car
* two hours later *
Mark is laying next. Me sweaty and covered in cum
I turned to him. And said that was amazing babe as I grabbed him and made out with him it was now 11:36 so I made him stay the night at my house
As we got home we went upstairs and got into boxers and cuddled on the bed watching TV

Prom night

MARKS POV
I was super nervous hoping that I wouldn't ruin it for jack god I always loved him now I'm actually going to prom with him memories of asking him to prom were coming back to mind. After I finished getting ready I sat down to make a vlog on YouTube which I was starting to do as a job I introduced Sean to it and he was also making videos so I'm sure he probably also made video.

I went down stairs told my mom and dad i was leaving and I started up my car and went to go take pictures with jack I arrive at his house giving him his corsage him returning the favor. We did all the cliche pictures you do on prom night jacks mom wished us luck and we were of to prom.

in the car i looked at jack and said are you scared for what people are going to think of us. what do you mean he replied. like half the school this we should die in hell.

well at least we would burn together jack said softly. i couldn't help but notice his soft pink lips. god i must be the luckiest man alive. we pulled into the parking lot of the school. we held hands as we walked in to the school gymnasium. it seemed like every other person was staring at us. it didn't bother us we were in love. we danced like no one was there. the rest of the night was a dream. at the end. i swept jack of his feet took him to the car and broke the news.........

jack i have to tell you something. what he sounded worried.

my parents want me to move with them to Maine.

i pulled over and looked over and saw him starting to tear up but that's not all. they found an apartment in Anaheim only $1,100 a month they talked to the land lord he said. that he wound lower the rent to $1,000 a month, we could live there together my parents talked to yours they said you could it was just up to you so what do you say honey ....