Charlies Born

Hi my Name is teddy I am Charlies older sister. Charlie has 2 older brother named Gabe and PJ. And are parents names are amy and bob.We are at the hospital waiting for charlie to be born. I am so excited to have a younger sister. What is cool is that I got to name her. Oh speaking of charlie her she Comes with my mom. Oh my gosh she is so cute! Mom she looks exactly like you. Can I hold her please? Shore honey, thanks mom she so little. I love her, hey mom how big was she when she was born. She was 3 pounds 4 ounces. Oh my gosh she is so small. Hey teddy can hold her, ya shore Gabe. Thanks teddy, oh gosh she light, mom why is she so light. Gabe the reason she is so light is because she was only 3 pounds 4 ounces. Oh, was I that little, no you were 5 ponds 8 ounces. You were a really big baby. Hey sorry to interrupt but you ask PJ if he wants to hold charlie. Hey PJ do you want to hold charlie? Yes I would love to hold Charlie. Ok, here you go. Oh I love having a little sister already. No offense teddy, you were pretty cute to as a baby. But charlie is cuter. Like Gabe said she is really little. Hey Mom when can she come home?She can come home actually tomorrow. That's awesome we will be there waiting. Yeah PJ she is, Ok PJ can I hold her now I am her dad. Yeah of course you can sorry dad. Oh your fine I just want to hold her before mom has to feed her. Ok here you go. My baby is so cute and little. This is weird having a baby in my arms because I am so used to you guys so I don't have to hold and really worry about you. Ok teddy, Gabe, PJ are you guys listening why your dad holds charlie I am going to tell you this. Yeah we are listening. Ok so if there any stuff around the house that we could slip on like pillows and stuff like that on the floor it needs to be cleaned up before I come home because I don't want to slip on anything when I have charlie in my hands Ok. Ok we get that because we don't want anybody getting hurt. Alright Bob I need to feed her. Ok love you Charlie. We will see you tomorrow when I bring charlie home for the first time. The next day hey kids is everything cleaned up because your mom is almost here with charlie. Yeah dad everything is picked up. Ok, "knock" knock" guys there's mom everybody stand buy the door. Shut off the light so it makes it look like we're not home. Okay. Hello is anybody home, Surprise! Oh hold on we half to get a picture of Charlies first time in the house.
Ok, say cheese, cheese!