Chapter 27

Dedicated to gauridh. I updated as soon as I could okay? Now don't kick me xD :) Thanks for your votes dude :*
______________________________

"You need to leave. Now.", my dad jerked me up, coming back to his senses.

I shook my head,"No! I have to find someone. We need to win this war, dad." He got up,"Who do you need to find?"

"Keith. He's apparently in the Seventh Chamber of Sin."

"There is no way we can get there. The other Datrins have blocked it completely."

I frowned. "I don't know how, but I need to."

"It's not possible!", he repeated and then stopped short,"Unless..."

I eyed him,"Unless?"

"Well, you can teleport right?"

"What? No!"

"Oh, come on. You're the DreamMaker for god's sake!"

"I don't know. I've never done it before."

"How can you know you can't without even trying?"

I sighed. "I'm scared.."

What if I like disintegrate in space and my particles spread out everywhere and never be found?

Wild imaginations galore.

His face softened. I noticed the slight wrinkles under his eyes. He's become older than I remember. "I'll teach you."

"Okay."

"All you have to do is concentrate."

I narrowed my eyes into the distance, trying to concentrate. I heard a giggle.
"Not like that, silly. Close your eyes and empty your mind. "

I closed my eyes and started breathing slowly. I tried to not think about anything, although Keith kept creeping into my mind. Can we really save us?

"Now, slowly say where you want to go."

I opened my mouth but before I could say anything he cut in," Uh uh! Say it with your mind."

Seventh Chamber, my brain coughed out.

Immediately I felt myself swirling. I glided through some tunnel-like place, orange and white lights flashed throughout. Standstill. I slowly opened my eyes. A figure stood right at my face. Black hair, black eyes, black cloak, bony figure. Saliva spit at my face as he said,"I was expecting you."

Oh no.

Thanatos.

He caught me by my hair and dragged me. I squealed, trying my best to push him away. I caught sight of three other cloaked figures in the corner, giggling. Those three.

I seethed with anger, they knew I was there. They knew I was listening. They trapped me. Thanatos grabbed hold of me and chucked me at a wall, with more force than the last time. I fell down, groaning in pain. My head poked me inside, making me want to puke.

"Let's get you ready, birdie.", he sneered at me.

I tried to stay conscious. He kneeled down beside me," You need to jump off the cliff of Aveira. It'll clean your spirit of all sins. Pure Umanoya. That's what I need. That's when you'll be ready." He got up, brining his hands to the air. "And then, your spirit and my spirit would form the greatest Fantasia and we..", he now looked at me,"I mean, I will rule the world!!". He roared with laughter. "You'll be dead cowshit then." He pulled me up by my jaw.

"I won't.", I stared into his red eyes. "I won't jump."

"I knew you would say that.", he smiled crookedly. He motioned to the three Datrins something which made them laugh hysterically and they disappeared somewhere for a few seconds before appearing back with a boy, bruised and tied up, in their hands.

"Keith!", I shrieked. "Wake up!"

"Kid tried to fight me when you escaped. He deserved what he got."

"He deserves nothing from a monster like you!", I shouted. I looked at Keith again, panicking, "Let him go! Why isn't he getting up!"

Thanatos chuckled and grabbed my chin up, staring into my eyes,"He won't wake up. I won't let him to. Unless you jump off Aveira."

I shook my head. He chuckled again and motioned the limping Datrin to stab Keith.

The Datrin picked up a spear and raised his hand to, but stopped at my wails.

"Okay! Okay, I'll do it! Just leave him alone!", I pleaded.

"Good.", Thanatos asked the Datrins to leave Keith. He fell down with a thud and lay motionless on the ground.

"But won't I die when I reach the ground?", I raised my eyebrows in question.

"No, nothing will happen to you, birdie.", his smile evil," I'll be there. I'll be there to catch you."

"I don't trust you."

He smirked," I promise. I promise nothing will happen to you. I promise I will catch you. Good enough?"

I nodded reluctantly and glanced at Keith for the last time. Why am I doing this for him? He betrayed me, he doesn't care about me. Should I? The thoughts of my mom and Catherine came to me. My dad. The world I left back. Won't they get hurt?
I sighed. I'm too weak. I don't know if I'll be able to take it.

I felt Thanatos scoop me up and heard a small whisper, "Aveira."

In a second, we were there. More like I. Thanatos was nowhere to be seen. I walked with great difficulty, my legs were sore with all the blows. I felt myself nearing the cliff.

This is it, I said to myself.

And that is exactly how I ended up here where I began with.
_______________________________________
Author's Note:

Ahhhhhhhh. :O

So this is where the prologue makes it's entry. Those who haven't read, I told you before, do not skip the prologue.

I hope this book is coming out to be good/okay? xD

It's going to end, though. 3-4 chapters left :(

VOTE|COMMENT|FAN

Cheers! xoxo

Affi ❤️