Introduction

Once upon a time in a faraway land, there was once a king named Shahrayar, his kingdom was great and his power was absolute; And one night the king's anger reached the sky because he discovered that his wife is in love with someone else; As a revenge, the king ordered his guards to execute his wife, and moreover to execute every wife the king marries at the night of her wedding, and so this is what happened; Until this night, there was no beautiful girls left to be sacrificed for the king's anger except for the daughter of his loyal servant, her beauty was uncomparable, her name was Shahrazad, the girl was brave that she even begged her father to take her to the king in spite of knowing that she will be murdered at her first night, her father agreed because there was no other way; The sky was dark and full of stars, the girl came close to her monstrous king and asked him if he wanted to hear a story, the king looked surprised and smiled at her "Well, do you have a story to tell me?" the king asked, "Thousand nights and one, every night I'll tell you a new story, and if my king wouldn't be pleased to hear my stories then he can have me executed" said Shahrazad, the king accepted her challenge and made himself comfortable, prepared to hear her first story...