Jasper Mornings

(This is what the housing unit looks like. Each door is one persons room, there are 12 rooms. I got the picture of a episode of wentworth)

 I got the picture of a episode of wentworth)

It's almost lock down for the night. Amethyst was in her room jamming to her radio, pearl was here in the living room getting a cup of water, Gwen was in her room with bismuth arguing and Ruby and sapphire were in their room doing the nasty. Jasper and I where in the living room watching tv.

Well we were trying to watch tv. Bismuth and Gwen where arguing way to loud and sapphire won't stop her fucking moaning. I felt a hand crawl it's way around my waist and pull me closer. I gave jasper an un-easy look but she leaned in closer and whispered in my ear. "That's gonna be us pretty soon" as she nibbled on my ear.

I gave out a silent moan as Jaspers hand trailed up the inside of my thigh. "Good night, jasper and (y/n)" pearl said then walk to her room and closed the door.' Shit was she still here the whole time' I thought. Jasper soon captured my lips between hers and her fingers on the outside of my panties. "Jasper!" The guard yelled, the gate was closing.

Jasper pulled away "what?!" Her face was flushed. The guard had a huge smirk on his lips "don't do wake up the other units.... Again" and walked away. "Again?" I asked jasper. 'Maybe I'm not her first wife? Maybe she has several? I wonder if she, the first wife, left jasper...'.

She pulled away from me completely, I felt sorta lonely. "So what are you in here for, baby girl?" She's trying to change the subject? "Jasper what did the guard mean ag-" "drop it.... Now answer my question" jasper interrupted, she sounds hurt, angry, and curious.

"Uh, 2 counts of murder, domestic violence, and drugs but I didn't do it" I'm not gonna admit to a crime, even I did do it.... I pulled on the stings of Jaspers hoodie and looked in her eyes. 'We just met today but it's like we've known each forever' I bet she feels the same. I leaned in and brushed my lips against hers " I'm going to bed-" I got up and walked to my door, leaning on the frame "-goodnight jasper~". I closed the door and leaned on it.

"What is happening to me-" I whispered "-, things are moving so fast" I put a piece of hair behind my eye. I think I like her 'Get your shit together (y/n)'. It's only been like 12 hours, I can't have a crush and I can't be a prison wife....yet. Sleep soon over came me.

Time skip to 9:00 am
-
'God I have had a sleep that good since- what the hell is weighing me down?!' I looked around and saw jasper?! Even if jasper is hella cute in her sleep it doesn't excuse the fact that she's in here. Why the hell is she in here any way. "Jasper..." I whispered but all she did was cuddle my boobs. I poked her face a couple times.

She finally started to wake up " get up and go pick me out some clothes". I stared at her as she got up and stretched, flexing her muscles. I would be lying if I didn't say I was enjoying the view. She turned to me, pulled me up by my waist and gave me a rough kiss. " Good morning, by the way" I could feel Jasper's hot breath against my lips. Soon after she let me go and sat on the bed looking around.

I quickly walked over to her room '5-c' and picked out something nice, I guess. I took a second to look around her room ' what kind of prison is this. It's not even a punishment to stay here, it's like a collage?' This place can't be a prison, it's just too nice. Just look at Jasper's room

" What are you doing?" I turned around to see amethyst standing in the door frame

" What are you doing?" I turned around to see amethyst standing in the door frame. She had a huge grin on her face and was wiggling her eyebrows " you waiting for jasper? You guys gonna do it all ready?!". I shifted uncomfortably and She seemed amused by it. " I'm just picking out her clothes..." I looked down. "You're doing a better job then the first" amethyst said as she looked at them.

Ya'know when I first got convicted I said I wouldn't let anyone walk over or use me

Ya'know when I first got convicted I said I wouldn't let anyone walk over or use me. So why should I let jasper. ' Because we are assuming that she's in here for murder! Don't forget she's 2 times our size and has the teeth of a vampire-werewolf! Plus just one of her hands is like the size of your face.' My conscious screamed at me.

To get to know jasper a little better I asked amethyst some questions. Things Like " What's jaspers full name" "what does she like to eat" " who was her first wife" and "where is the wife now". She told me just about everything. ' Jasper is just Jasper. Any food in front of her. We don't talk about her, but I didn't really like her, she was a real bitch. Hopefully dead....' I thought about the answers.

" (Y/n) what the hell is taking so long" an angry Jasper came into the room. My body slightly shook, I was afraid... " (y/n) and I were just talking about you." Amethyst said. I think she was trying to help me out. She gave me a look that said 'just go with it' so I did. "yeah, I just wanted to know a couple things... So I could be the best wife I can be." I gave a small smile.

Jasper's angry face soon had a look of joy on it but she also had her sexy smirk on. "If you want to get to know me better, come with me to the showers. Then you'll see what I'm all about" Jasper said right before grabbing my ass, lifting me up, and hungrily kissing me. I was giggling like a school girl as we vmade our way to the showers.

A/n: tell your friends about this book. Oh, and feed back is always nice.