love~love paradise

Akia pov
The kids and I were all at the guys house. The guys house meaning Dante Travis and Laurence with his girlfriend brielle. She is one of my best friends. She is a dance teacher and after work she volunteers at a local animal shelter. She has dark brown hair and brown eyes. She also wears glasses. We were talking while the kids were playing. Brielle was married but her husband left her with her twins Anna and (Elsa jk) Blake. Those two are ten like hope. My twins were playing together. They really only socialise with each other. I was talking with brielle when she suggested "you know there's gonna be an adoption day soon at the shelter!" I caught on and turned to the kids "who wants a pet?" I smiled and they all smiled wisely at me. "When is it?"
"Um the tenth."
"THAT'S TODAY?!"
"Shoot I was supposed to work!" We all ran to the car and went to the shelter. When the we saw all the pets and the kids ran to them. I quickly called Aaron "hey Aaron were getting a pet!"
"I'm cool as long as it's not a cat."
"K. bye"
"Bye" I told the kids no cats but they were already in a puppy pen. They saw a Australian Shepard puppy and yelled "this one!!!" I nod and we bring it over to the vet that was out side. "Hello I think we found him!"
"OK so let me give it the shots." After she gave him shots she gave us papers to sign "k...and...done except for name!" I turn to the kids and hope said she wanted it to be named Dan and the twin wanted him to be named kiato. I asked Aaron what he wanted and he said kiato. "Alright now kiato is ours!" The kids HATED and we went back to the guys house to just sit down. As soon as my butt hit the couch Aaron and Dante busted down the door. Aph garroth levin malichi Katelyn Zane and Laurence were also there. Aaron yelled "come on! We have tickets to love love paradise!" We looked at him and he showed the tickets the yelled "the plane takes off in an hour!" We all rushed along with celestia and kiato. We boarded the plane and headed to paradise!

At love love paradise

Akia pov
As soon as we got off the ship we realised we didn't have any clothes. "Don't worry we'll have Bathing suits dropped off at your house!" The guide said. We went to the house and saw many racks of swim suits. We all picked our rooms then the girls went in one room and the boys in another. The girls were picking swim suits for each other me and Aph were picking for each other and as I was looking Aph held a bikini in my face. It was blue and had a Chain that went around my knock the worst part was it was very revealing. "Aphmau! I have three kids I'm not wearing that!" I scolding she nodded and grabbed a blue version of the one I picked for her. We changed and went down stairs. "So guys Aph Katelyn brielle and I are gonna go looking around the shops. Bye" I said and kissed Aaron. Then us girls went around the shops and found some nice things. I found a dress.

Aph found a outfit

Katelyn found a dress

Brielle also found a dress to wear for her and Laurence's double date with Aaron and I

She also got me one (shhhhhhh it's blue)

We went back to the house at around nine at night

We went back to the house at around nine at night. Brielle and I changed into our dresses and I did her hair in curls and she braided my hair. We also picked up some sandals to wear. We went down to see the guys in their suits. "Hey. Kids asleep?" I asked Aaron. He kissed my cheek and replied "of course!" I held his hand and we went to the restraunt that was on the island. We got our seats and ordered our drinks.

After the meal

Akia pov
We finished eating and were conversing. Suddenly Laurence told brielle "brielle I will always love you and you know that so I was wondering if you would make me even happier and be with me forever my point will you marry me?" Brielle had tears in her eyes. She nodded and Aaron and I clapped as they kissed and hugged. "Awwwwwwwwww you two are so cute! (I'm secretly mad right now because laurence is my sempia)" I said and hugged brielle. "CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!" I squealed. We all picked up our glasses of wine and did a toast.