Chapter 25

(Edited)

Alex's P.O.V (really liking his point of view guys annnndd there is some sexual stuff so BEWARE!!)

"I don't think you are doing anything wrong Alexander." My doctor tells me, studying my eyes once more. "It's natural to have your inner vampire awakened, you know that."

"Yeah..." I sigh, feeling absolutely hopeless. Damn this sucks...

"Then what's the problem?"

"I don't want my savage side to break through and mate her when she isn't ready." I blurt out.

He ponders this, looking at my crazed state and sighing. He moves towards me and sits next to me on his operating bed. We've always been close so I'm not uncomfortable at all.

"When life tries to sell you lemons, you have to kick the bitch in the face and say your father taught you not to take things from strangers."

"Huh?" He rolls his eyes at me. This happens all the time because I never understand his deeper meaning analogy bullshit. He should know I'm fucking stupid, he has seen my brain before. That's a scary place...

"My point is that you have to make your own path in life and don't let things misguide you. I know those "lemons" look tempting but you have to fight it because you know they are sour."

"Uh?" I give him a confused look again and he huffs.

"DON'T TRY TO SLEEP WITH YOUR MATE UNTIL SHE'S READY AND YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED."

"Ohhhhhh..."

He sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose. Man I wonder how much I've aged him since I've been his patient. I mean I know he can't age but still... His mental state is probably old as hell... Is that even a thing? Probably not...

"Just talk to her Alex. That's all you have to do. And if you feel your savage side coming, warn her. Inform her of the savage side of vampires and then explain your predicament. She's more understanding than you give credit for."

We both hop down and he tells me a little more about trying to keep my vampiric side within. Deep breathing apparently helps and lots of focus as well. So all in all, I'm probably screwed.

I walk down the hall, glancing at the pictures adorning the royal halls as I draw near my mate. I had scented for her and my nose took me straight to the source. I just wish I would have knocked before I opened the door.

There stood my shocked mate in my room, her mouth wide open and her eyes as wide as saucers. Her body is completely bare to my darkening gaze and I can feel my savage side slamming into my resolve over and over, growling to get free.

I fall to my knees as her scent hits me, making my hands lay flat on the ground as I heave deep breaths just like doc said. In and out. Nice and slowly. It seems to be working until I feel something that has my eyes flashing up to her and her slamming against the wall as I press myself as close to her as I can.

My vampire instincts broke free...

"Alex something is wrong..." She whimpers, making me look up into her beautiful face. My abs are pressed against her enlarged stomach and I can feel our child kicking through her protective barriers. Its, strangely enough, making me super horny.

Her pregnancy hits my nose and it's probably the best thing I've ever smelled in my life. It sends me into a frenzy as I take her to our bed and lay her down like the gentle flower she is.

I inhale from her neck before kissing all down her body, licking every now and then and getting a good taste of her flesh. Shivers spasm her body every now and then as a fresh layer of goosebumps make them selves known upon her flesh. Could she be any more perfect?

"Alex please..." She whispers. I look up from my spot on her stomach and see exactly what is wrong with my beautiful little pregnant mate.

She's fighting her vampiric instincts...

Naughty girl.

"It's okay, it's just your savage side trying to come out baby. Do you want it to? I promise I can make you feel so good."

I've lost complete control and all I can do is give in as my own words are echoed back into my ears after being spoken. I'm slightly dizzy with lust but I need her acceptance or at least her lack of control before I can do anything.

"Okay..." She whispers, right before her eyes turn completely black. And it's then that I know I'm fucked. The look in her wild eyes...

She tackles me to the floor, straddling my body as this side of her gets familiar with this side of me. We don't speak, not really able to under this spell like epidemic, and she begins studying me.

Her hands begin traveling down and she growls before ripping my shirt off to see even more of me. I growl at her but she ignores me and her hands lightly claw my chest and down to my abs. It doesn't hurt at all and it actually makes me groan in pleasure.

Her eyes flick up to my face for a second before she scoots up on my body. I can feel her soft thighs against my torso and I almost loose it right there. But instinct makes me wait to see where this is going.

She yanks my pants off, turning around and staring at my completely bare mating organ, or in simpler terms... My dick. Her ass is so close to my face so I bite it, just enough to draw blood. She growls at me in pleasure.

She studies my cock with a weird fascination and takes it into her hand firmly. My body jerks uncontrollably and she licks the tip before moaning and shoving the whole thing into her sinful mouth like it's her favorite candy.

I try to stop her but she pins my hands down while still bobbing her head. How she does this? I don't know my eyes have closed in sheer ecstasy awhile ago.

I feel my release coming on and she must feel it because she starts going even faster and starts swallowing around me as well. I'm still so sensitive to her after all this time...

I explode into her mouth and she drinks it all up, sucking the remainder like it's a bottle which does no justice to my ever eager dick. I'm going to fuck the shit out of this woman for making me so needy like this.

I use my speed and weight to flip our positions and she purrs up at me, her hands on my shoulders. I yank her legs up and around my waist and put my hands on either side of her body, shoving my straining length into her warm entrance.

Her head arches back and my lips immediately go to her neck as I begin to pound into her at an unforgiving pace. My fangs spring to life and I bite her breast, her hands flying to my head as she grunts. She is moaning but it's coming out as if she's being chocked. Must be too much pleasure for her to handle then.

I feel my orgasm rising and I unlatch my teeth from her breast, burying my face into her delicious throat as she screams and I grunt very loudly which causes vibrations to vibrate across her sensitive skin. I hardly even noticed her finger nails were digging into my ass to push me in further and even harder into her sensitive walls. But it only turns me on even more and brings me closer to release.

I come very quickly and watch her face as she goes through wave upon wave of pleasure. I come to realize after a few seconds that the more we do this, the rougher things will become. I just hope there is still an "us" after this...