19

2 weeks of honeymoon had ended and now, you were back to work. Trapped in your office, doing a bunch of never-ending works. But it wasn't that bad actually because you loved your job.

Meanwhile, Jungkook had a meeting with a client. When he met that client of his, he was shocked to see that the person turned out to be that guy he met in Jeju, Kim Taehyung.

Both were giving weird looks to each other making their surroundings felt awkward.

"After all of this business discussion thing, I want to talk with you about private matter." Taehyung said which made Jungkook a little bit nervous.

~~~
-Cafe-

Taehyung was sitting on the table alone with only a cup of caffe latte accompanied him. He was waiting for someone.

"Taehyung-ssi?" You tilted your head as both of you exchanged grins.

"I told you to call me oppa." He whined with his attractive deep voice earning a small laugh from you as you slowly sat in front of him. You were that someone he was waiting for.

"I wonder what do you call him. Jagi? Yeobo? Oppa?" He guessed but you shook your head with an obvious sad smile on your face.

"I call him by his name, Jungkook. I don't know what to call him." You sighed in a pity way.

Taehyung hated to see you looking so down. He knew you deserved for someone better than that cruel husband of yours who only cared for another woman. And maybe that someone is... himself.

Not too long after that, you heard some steps approaching your table only to realize who they were when they suddenly stopped beside you.

"Oh. Jeon Jungkook, Lee Areum." Taehyung faked a smile at them and started to lock eyes with Areum secretly.

She stared back and even smiled sweetly at him.

*Oh my God he is so damn handsome.* she thought and suddenly twirled her hair innocently.

"Your dad wants to see us." Jungkook said to you and you slowly stood up while sending Taehyung a sorry look telling him that you'd to go.

"Kim Taehyung, about the private matter you were talking about, let's discuss it later." He said before leaving the cafe with you.

Meanwhile it was only Areum and Taehyung were left. She shamelessly sat across him and gave him a flirty look.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked out of the blue.

Taehyung smirked before killing her with his stare.

"Why? Do you want to be one?"