Epilogue (I) : More Than a Half

"This is so not happening!"

Sooyoung cried as she stumbled upon a lot of sticks in her hands. But, what are those sticks?

"Sooyoung, open the door!" Irene kept on knocking. But, no response were heard. "Just a minute!" She yelled as she started to feel her stomach turn, as she vomitted at the sink.

She threw the stick away, as she hissed. "Everything was positive in the damn kit!", "You're pregnant?" Irene exclaimed.

"I can't be." She whined, staring at the pregnancy kit that was on the floor. Irene hurriedly went to sit beside her, after she squatted down on the floor. She patted her back, soothing her tears. "It would be fine, he would accept it." Irene whispered, kissing her forehead, like a little sister.

She wiped some tears on her cheeks as she mumbled, "I wish he would." Irene raised an eyebrow, "Why wouldn't he?"

"We're too busy for this!" She retorted.

"You need to tell him!"

-

"Will... You...." Sungjae muttered, eyeing the little ring that was in his hands. He sighed in frustration, placing the ring at its box.

"Why is it so hard to ask her to marry you!?" Changsub hissed, throwing a pillow at him.
Sungjae flipped him off, telling him to shut up. "We've been practicing this for a whole day, for God's sake!", "Will you shut up for a minute!?" Changsub rolled his eyes, gesturing him to go on.

"Will you marry me? I promise to... Ugh! This sucks. Why does it look like so gay!?" He retorted punching the wall, gently. "Because it's supposed to be sweet!"

"Sungjae, you're lucky that you'll marry your first love." Hyunsik butted in, laughing. Once again, Sungjae gave the two a middle finger as he motioned them to shut up.

"C'mon! It's already a day!"

The three of them kept on arguing, until a knock was heard on the door.

His hands went sweaty as he hurriedly hid the box of ring inside his pocket. He ran to the doorway, as his hands trembled to open it.

"Sooyoung." His smile faltered when he saw the gloomy expression in her face. He turn his back to look at Changsub and Hyunsik. They motioned him to take her out to somewhere in order to propose.

"Are you fine?" He asked tapping both of her shoulders. She nodded, smiling (which seems so forced.) "Can we go somewhere else private?" He knit his eyebrows together as he shrugged his shoulders, "What's the matter?"

They both walked to his car, leaving Changsub and Hyunsik at his house.

"It's just..." Sooyoung's lips trembled as she sat on the front seat beside him. He started the engine as he directly asked, "Are you still happy?" She flinched at the question, is he breaking up with me? "I am!" She muttered, fiddling her fingers. Why did he ask such a question?

Questions ran over through her mind. Is he not happy with her anymore? Aren't she enough for him now? What if he's tired of them?

Tears started forming on her eyes as she wiped them off, as Sungjae suddenly saw her expression. "Sooyoung, what is happening?" He pulled the car over the side of a large fly over, causing a lot of traffic.

"Start the car! What are you doing?" She yelled as tears unconsciously fell from her eyes. They can hear the complaints from all of the drivers and passengers behind them, but Sungjae couldn't care less.

"Talk to me!" He yelled, as she snapped back, "Start the car and let me talk!"

He knit his eyebrows more, starting the engine. Why does she seems so moody!?

They rode silently after the scene they have caused.

She's still sobbing silently, causing Sungjae to sigh in defeat, finally pulling over to a large cafè in Canada.

"Listen, Sooyoung-", "It's fine. Don't bother explaining." She scowled, looking directly at him with puffy eyes. He raised his eyebrow, "What the hell is your problem?"

She hissed in response, "Is she better than me?", "What is it this time?"

She growled, "Is she prettier than me?" He scratched the back of his neck, obviously irritated.

"You always get in to my nerves, geez!" He yelled, getting out of the car. She silently scowled in response, following him inside the cafè.

"Don't you dare make any scene inside this cafè, Sungjae. I'm telling you!" She muttered, slapping his arm in process. He didn't respond, as he ordered two cups of espresso. "I don't want espresso." She muttered, clinging into his arm.

Despite of the fight earlier, he would still melt if she intiates some intimate or melting move. He chuckled in delight, remembering the reason why he wanted to marry this girl. "I want chocolate cake." She mumbled pointing. The counter in front of them suddenly adored how cute they both are. Smiling at them, he quickly asked in English what they would like.

They sat near the window as she gulped, taking a bite of her cake. She silently stared at Sungjae who had his hands trembling while wrapped around the cup. "Are you fine?" She asked. He shook his head, smiling. "Are you not yet full? You have already ordered three slices of cake."

She suddenly snapped, "Are you telling me I'm being fat!?" He sweatdropped, "Why are you so moody these days?" She knit her eyebrows together, "Don't you love me anymore?" She yelled, causing everyone to look at them.

He sighed in response, "Sooyoung, listen.", "No, you listen!"

"Aish, really! I hate this. I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore!" He slammed his hands on the table, causing her to be flustered, with tears in her eyes. "Are you breaking up with me!? I need to tell you something first!"

He shook his head, "I want to be your husband!" But in chorus, Sooyoung yelled that, "I'm pregnant!"

Everyone around them suddenly laughed at the cuteness of them two, as they both blinked in response.

"What?" They both asked each other.
"You are pregnant?" He asked, with his eyes wide. She knit her eyebrows together, "You're asking me to marry you?"

Silence creeps into the two before they realized what was happening, she suddenly bursted out crying.

He laughed in response, after realizing that he would finally have a family and a wife. In process, he knelt down,

"Will you be my wife?"

As everyone around them cheered. She cried in response, nodding as she hugged him tight. "I thought you'll be breaking up with me... Yes." She mumbled, embarassed as she smiled even it tears are falling. He chuckled, wrapping his arms around her waist.

I'm the happiest man alive.

-

A/N: Did I told you that this would be my last chapter? Nah! I'll be uploading another bonus chapter. And I'm already starting my third story. Gosh, it seems like I'm updating every month! HAHA! Oh well, I really love writing fanfics about them. They seem so fresh when they're together. I really love their chemistry. See y'all folks on the next story/chapter! Love you guys! xx