Round 1

•Contains mature content (sexual shit) so don't read it if ya don't wanna see it, mkay?•

I sat on my couch, kicking my feet up in the air. Watching as my bestfriend's accident plastered all over the news. I had been waiting all night. For what? I don't know.

I whipped out my phone and began to play flappy birds. On my 33rd try I beat my high score of 16 and replaced it with 17. Don't judge me.

I started up another round ad got on 17 again when I died, "You stupid, big beaked, CUNT!" I yelled, setting my phone down before I threw it.

"Such vulgar language coming from sweet lips." I jumped at the sound of Naoko's voice.

I looked behind me to see him leaning against my door, holding the note I had given Lucas. And damn did he look good.

Naoko was wearing black jeans, a white shirt, and a leather jacket. His cocky smirk turned my panties into a water park. His whole vibe screamed fuck me.

"Well thank you, my beloved. You looked quite good today too." He said, dragging his eyes slowly up and down my body.

I blushed. "Wait. Did you just read my mind?" I blurted realizing the fact that he knew what I said without me saying it out loud.

Naoko chuckled,"Yes, love." I frowned. I don't think I'm going to like that little ability of his.

"So how did you find the note?" I asked.

Naoko walked over to the couch, lifted my legs up, as set them down over his lap. He then began to massage my piglets. I moaned at the delicious sensations he was creating. His skin against mine caused sparks that drowned the water park in my underwear.

Lord what I would do with him. Images of his hands all over my body began to flash through my mind, so many things to do, positions to try, I would love to-

"If you don't stop thinking like that, then I am going to bend you over and fuck you deep in your pussy, until my name is the only name you will remember."

My eyes snapped open and  I looked upon Naoko whose eyes were rimmed red with lust. I swallowed and tried to calm my thoughts but the carnal lust written all over his face only made my thoughts worse.

Naoko let out a vicious growl and pushed my feet off his lap. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me over his lap.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair and slammed my lips to his. His mouth was hot and wet against mine. His tongue slipped inside my mouth as I gasped from the shock of lightning bolts that caressed my skin. The kiss was rough and demanding.

I wrapped my arms around him as I straddled his waist. I began to grind myself into the huge lump in his pants. Naoko growled in pleasure as he took hold of my waist and grinded even harder against me.

Naoko's hands moved up and ripped off the tank top I was wearing, and then his hands were cupping my breast, kneading them as he pinched my nipples. I cried out against his mouth. Pleasure zinged down to my clit as my breath began to leave my body.

Naoko then ripped my shorts and panties off, the bra followed. Naoko began to kiss me down from my jaw to my neck where he hit a sweet spot on the left side. All the oxygen from my lungs disappeared and I moaned loudly as he began to suck on it. He found my Mate Mark.

All mates have a special spot where the other will bite and mark. Only your mate can find this spot. It's a huge pleasure zone when touched or sucked on by your mate. And Naoko just found mine.

Naoko continued sucking as his hands moved down to cup my ass. He gripped and squeezed it hard before raising his hand and beining it down with a loud smack! My back arched in pleasure and pain. After several more hits Naoko soothed the throbbing flesh by rubbing it.

"Naoko please." I begged. I could feel myself dripping onto Naoko's clothe covered lump. I wanted more than anything for him to be inside me, pumping in me with such force that I can't even walk straight after it.

"Mine." Naoko growled softly in my ear, his warm breath made me shiver in pleasure.

All of a sudden two long fingers was shoved inside my dripping snatch and I screamed loudly. I convulsed around Naoko's pumping fingers as my juiced squirted out of me and all over Naoko and the couch.

Pleasure filled every part of my body as Naoko drew out my orgasm.

I fell against Naoko breathing hard as his two fingers slipped from inside me, he stuck them in his mouth and sucked while I stared at him, mouth wide open.

His hard on was soaked threw in my juices.

I reached down and unbuckled his pants but his hand stopped me.

"You don't have to if your not ready, love." He said staring at me, love and lust all over his face.

I gave him a small smile and drew his long hard on from out of his pants.

And boy did they lie when they said all Asians were small.

I couldn't even fit my hand around Naoko's long cock, it had to be at least 9 inches long.

I got down on my knees and licked up and down his hard steel. I stuck the top in my mouth and sucked hard as a salty taste filled my mouth. Naoko sucked in his breath and flexed his hips.

I began to bob my head up and down, sucking on his hard dick. Naoko thrust his hand into my hair and began to face fuck me and his hips pumped his dick deeper in my mouth.

I gagged a few times but eventually hi long dick had disappeared into my mouth and I was deepthroating him. "Shit." Naoko muttered as he began to thrust even harde and deeper into my mouth. I moaned deeply around him knowing I was giving him pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum baby. Shit!"

I continued to bob up and down, sucking even harder. "Oh shit. Here it comes baby, down your, ugh, throat!"

Naoko began spewing his seed down my throat, show after shot being devoured by me. Even after he stopped shooting his cum down my that I continued to suck him clean until he lifted me up and sat me on his lap.

Naoko leaned his head back on the couch breathing hard as I began to kiss and suck on his throat. He growled in approval.

That's when three hard knocks hit my door. Naoko looked at me and I looked at him.

"Well are you going to get it?" I asked. Naoko sent me a small smile and lifted me off his lap. He took off his jacket and laid it across the back of the couch and gave me his shirt to wear seeing as I'm naked as the remains of my clothing are unwearable.

Naoko zipped up his pants and began to walk towards the door. I followed closely behind.

Naoko swung the door open to reveal Lucas with an unreadable look on his face. He stared at Lucas's bare chest, my naked body in only Naoko's shirt and breathed deep. He could obviously smell the sex in the air.

I stared at both the men unexpectantly, as they stared at each other. That's when Lucas grabbed me and slammed me against his hard rock body. "Mine." He growled.

He was too tall for me to reach up and kiss him so he lifted me up, causing the shirt to fly up and expose everything. He slammed his lips against mine and my pleasure yet again began to fill my whole body. I guess it's time for round 2.

💦😈💦😈💦😈💦😈💦😈💦😈💦😈

Sorry it took me sooooo long to update ! Writes block is truly a bitch. 🙄 buuuuuut for the next chapter I'm gonna issue a challenge.

CHALLENGE : 100 VOTES & 25 COMMENTS !!

Soooooo
Sexy right ? 😏😏 lol

So you guys should let me know if you like sexual scenes or not, I have no problem at all writing them lol.

But I hope you guys are enjoy and don't forget the CHALLENGE !! Remember to VOTE, COMMENT, & FOLLOW !!