1

It's been a few months since I've been home and so many things have changed but let me tell you a bit about my background.

I was adopted by my godmother who was my parents best friend, my father died protecting my mother and me. My mother died protecting my godmother who was trying to protect me.

They have shown me nothing but love and support my entire life growing up. And this is me thanking them, by being mated to their daughter who is 5 years younger than me.

What kind of a son does that to his family? I know we're not blood, I know we've grown up together. I even helped bathe her as a little girl but now all I think about is bathing her with my dick buried so deep inside her til I can't think straight.

She is my entire world, in a strange way she always has been. I looked out for her, gave her brotherly advice, let her cry on my shoulder like a best friend should, told her how to please a guy like a sister would and held her hand like I was her boyfriend.

Unfortunately I didn't think of those things until I figured out on my 18th birthday that she means the world to me. I turned 18 it hit me like a mountain of rocks on my heart. I couldn't breathe around her, at the same time I needed her so that I could breathe. That she will consume everything around me, so I did the one thing I could do to not do the things my 18 year old body wanted to do to her. I left for my birth place and stayed there, looking out for her from a distance. Taking her phone calls daily, when she cried, when she was happy or sad. Even when she just wanted to talk. I was there for her and I've been avoiding her the last few months.

As a kid, I didn't quite understand the bond I had to my mother when she was carrying her last child. She thought it was cute at the time but now she understands and has pieced it altogether.

She was always a beautiful girl, one I love with all my heart but I had to leave in order for her to miss me. Miss me not like a brother but that of her soul mate and I needed her to come to terms with that, even when she wasn't aware of our bond.

At 18 I was my own guardian. I will always be their son but if I wanted their daughter as my mate, I needed to be my own man. A strong man for her.

They taught me all I knew, how to fight, how to be wild in my wolf form but affectionate to those that I love.

Leaving Kylie was the worst mistake I could have made because little did I know, she would come to resent that I left her knowing I was her mate.

...

...

...

Kylie

"So he's coming home?" I ask Aiden

"Yeah flies in tomorrow I think, mum and dad are picking him up" I sigh looking out the window "What's the matter?"

I shake my head "Do you reckon if I met my mate he would approve? I mean I turned 18 a few months ago and he wasn't able to make my birthday"

"Of course he will sis, your mate is made for you so everyone will have to" I smile nodding my head

I'm excited to see Troy, every time he visits I am excited. Mum and Dad explained to us they are no longer his guardians but Troy still considers them his parents.

Mum said it's normal to not meet your mate straight away but I worry I may not meet him at all.

...

...

"We are having dinner tonight with everyone to welcome Troy back, he plans to stay for good so please be here on time" I sigh into the phone