Chapter Eleven

*Lily*

"LILY CAMILA ROSE," Tommy yelled running into my office and I jerked my head up staring wide eyed at the man in a neon pink shirt and leather pants. "You are in so much trouble young lady."

"Oh no," I whispered standing up when he made his way towards me. "Tommy calm down."

"Girl," he yelled. "I'm gonna kick you little butt for bailing on me."

"I can explain," I said slowly before he let out a tarzan yell and I yelped before running to the front of my office seeing David laughing. "Help."

"Nope," he laughed and I growled barely dodging Tommy and I ran out of the office and down the sidewalk before hiding in the tattoo parlor.

"Can I help you?" I turned and saw one of Cade's friends looking at me.

"Get back here you brat!" I heard Tommy yell and I jumped.

"Hide me," I said quickly. "My friend is going to kill me for bailing on him and I am not ready to die."

"You can hide in the back," he chuckled and I gave him a relieved smile hurrying to the back. Standing against the curtain I listened to see if Tommy came in.

"Lily, what are you doing?" Jumping I turned on my heel to see Cade sitting on a chair and another man giving him a tattoo.

"Hiding," I mumbled biting my lip. "My psycho friend is trying to kill me because I bailed on him."

"Lily!"

"Shoot," I yelped backing up tripping and landed on Cade's lap.

"Careful," he chuckled wrapping an arm around me. "I've got you."

My breath hitched when I felt his lips on my ear and I jumped when the other guy started working on the tattoo again.

"Why is your friend trying to kill you?" the other guy asked.

"I bailed on his birthday party," I said watching him outline a tattoo.

"You don't like parties?" the guy asked looking at me for a second.

"Not really," I shrugged. "I'd rather stay home then go somewhere and get around drunk people or me get drunk."

"Then your obviously hanging out with the wrong type of people," he chuckled. "We pretty much do that every other day."

I hummed looking around noticing an open sketch book with a few lines drawn on it, reaching over I picked it up flipping through some of the finished pictures.

"May I?" I asked holding the book up and the guy nodded, smiling I started to sketch using the lines that were already there.

"Done," the guy said as I finished shading in the image I was drawing. "I'll finish it up next week."

"Thanks," Cade said and I stood up laying the sketch book down. "When do you want me to come back next week?"

"Thursday around noon," the guy said. "I'm booked until then."