Chapter 21

Picture of Kylie, Danny and Carl

Hello my lovely readers. Here is another chapter. I really hope you will enjoy reading it. 

Chapter 21

„Oh my God. What is going on?" Kylie asked me when I stormed into her house unanounced with tears on my cheeks from crying my eyes out while speed driving here.

„Calm down and sit down." She said to me when I was pacing all around her living room sobbing.

„I remembered my baby." I said to her between my sobbs. I couldn't even catch my breath.

„What do you remember?" she asked coming to me caressing my hand to calm me. It was impossible to calm me. My heart was racing, my hands were shaking and my whole body was trembling.

„What is going on?" I heard Danny's worried voice but I wasnt't paying any attention to him.

„I remember how I was holding it right after the birth. I was holding it and caressing and kissing..."I replied to her. Her eyes full of worry.

„I was happy.... I was tired but really happy. I had my baby in my arms." I showed her my empty shaking hands. „Oh my God Kylie I have a child somewhere and I am not with him or her. I can't even remember it. I am not taking care of my child. I don't even know the gender of my own child. What does it look like? What age she or he is? I want to remeber Kylie! I really want to remember." I was telling her through my cries rolling down on the floor on my knees leaning on the sofa. She knealed down to me and wrapped her hands around me hugging me tightly.

„Sssh. I know Angie. I know you want to remember." She was trying to calm me with her hug.

„This is like a torcher. This pieces of my past are torchering me. Why I can't remember everything? I have to remember." I cryed on her shoulder trembling. I don't even remember how long we were in their living room. I hazily remember Kylies and Dannys worried faces and then I remember my doctor appearing in my line of vision and then I blacked out.

I woke up in the guest room of Dannys and Kylies house confused why I was there when the last nights events hit me.

„Hey." I heard Kylie. She was sitting on the chair in the corner of the room with a book in her hand. She stood up and came to sit on the bed next to me.

„How are you feeling?" she asked me softly her face full of worry.

I was thinking for a while to come up with an answer to that question but I couldn't express my feelings with words so I just shook my head.

„Don't worry. We will somehow figure all out okay?" she said reassuring me.

I looked at the window. It was sunny outside.

„It's 2pm. I guess the shot doctor gave you was pretty strong." She said and I looked at her ashamed.

„I am sorry." I said to her.

„You have nothing to apologize for." She said kindly. „God I would also had a nervous break down if I had to go through something like that. Believe me I am a mother. But we were worried. We had to call the doctor. You should go to see him later and talk about it." She said to me and I nodded.

„I know." I replied to her and we were silent for a while.

„I don't know if I can do this anymore." I said and she took my hand.

„You are not alone in this. You have me and Danny. And now you have Nicholas and Sofia too." She said and I grimaced.

„Oh my God. I stormed out of their house yesterday." I said looking at her terified.