Noiz x Aoba Seragaki's twin sister!Reader Lemon

"It's your turn, Koujaku. Ask Master," Clear tells Koujaku, his voice sort of muffled because of his gas mask.

"Sure. Alright. This one's for you, Aoba," Koujaku says, smirking at Aoba, who was sitting cross-legged with Ren on his lap, next to you.

"Huh? Me??" Aoba almost shouts, surprised and somewhat terrified.

"Yup. Okay. I dare you to make out with Noiz," Koujaku sends an evil smirk Noiz's way, who's sitting on the other side of you with one of his legs bent, and one of them straight out.

"No way. Not happening," Noiz butts in, his monotone voice ringing throughout the room.

"Ugh... Fine. Then make out with ME then," Koujaku replies, glaring at Noiz, who gives a 'Don't care' shrug.

"Ehh... fine. But before we do, I dare Noiz and (Name) to make love together!!" Aoba challenges with a deep red blush on his face.

"Wha--!?" Before you could even finish, Noiz picks you up bridal style, saying, "Good. Besides, I love you anyways," Noiz says, glancing at you.

"But, why--"

"Sshhh... I'll do the work, you do the rest," he tells you, laying you on top of Aoba's bed before getting on top of you.

"But I--"

"Hey--"

"No, Noiz. Let me finish," you say, grabbing his face with your hands.

"I love you, too, Noiz. But, you know, I want to be pleasuring you, not the other way around."

"And, how exactly are you going to do that, (Name)?"

"Well--"

"Ah. I see. You mean you want to ride me, don't you...?" He asks, pulling you to sit on his lap.

You blush a dark crimson immediately. "W-when you put it t-that way..."

"Alright. I guess I could have that be arranged." Pulling off your top, he also unclips your bra from behind you, slids it off your shoulders, and drops it to the floor.

You shift a little, causing Noiz to groan quietly, feeling your clothed, already wet entrance against his still clothed shaft.

Undoing his pants and pulling them down, you pull his boxers down as well, slightly giggling at his bunny-patterned underwear.

"It's not funny, alright?"

"Wow, the amazing and irresistibly sexy Noiz spoke with emotion..." you say, smiling.

He grunts, having been turned on by the compliment you gave him, and crashes his pierced, yet soft lips onto yours. He licked your bottom lip, asking for enterence, to which you happily complied, opening your mouth wide enough for his tongue to dart through.

After exploring every corner of your mouth, you felt his tongue start to play with yours, causing you to moan because of how absolutely delicious his saliva was, and the amazing, pleasuring feeling of his tongue piercing running over your tongue gently and sometimes hitting your teeth in a pleasant way.

You moan into the kiss, your hands pulling down his pants and boxers the rest of the way. Pulling away, with a string of saliva still attaching your tongues, your lips move downwards on his body, taking off his jacket/sweatshirt, then his shirt, tossing them to the floor.

"Don't worry, Noiz. I'll make you feel really good," you tell him, pulling your jeans and panties down and off as you turn around on Noiz's body.

Lowering your head down to his aroused erection, you lick the slit on the head of his cock, exlerimenting. He moans out quietly, while staring at your pussy that's right in front of his face, dripping with your wetness, some of your pre-cum actually dripping onto his bare chest.

You move your butt closer to Noiz's face, trying to tell him to lick it. He understands after a few seconds, and brings his entire tongue deep into your core, earning loud, muffled moans from you, as you pump his dick through your mouth, going faster and faster the deeper his tongue goes.

"Mmm, Noiz..." Damn, how he loved it when you said his name, which you could probably imagine what happened when you moaned his name. His tongue went as deep as it possibly could into your clit, repeatedly hitting your g-spot, making you moan louder around his cock, sucking him harder.

You pull your mouth away, much to Noiz's disappointment, to yell,

"N-noiz, I'm gonna--!!"

"Then cum inside my mouth then, mein liebling," he says, continuing to eat you out.

"Ahhh...!!!" You yell, gripping onto his legs for support as you cum hard.

He swallows every last bit of your essence, liking his lips of the remains. Now that you've come undone, you go back to Noiz's cock, shoving the whole thing down your throat, moaning as you feel his release coming.

"Ahn, (Name), yes... Exactly like that... Nn, suck it harder, dammit!!" He commands you, rubbing your still wet clit.

You moan more, and all of a sudden you taste something salty, sweet and delicious run down your throat as you hear Noiz groan loudly. You swallow all of his cum, letting his shaft go with a 'pop', your face a dark red from how sexy Noiz's moans were.

Turning around to face him, you look him in the eyes before planting your lips on his in a passionate kiss that leaves both of you breathless before you pull away, looking into his eyes again.

Knowing that you're asking his permission, he nods, "Go right ahead, princess".

You take his shaft into your hand, and line it up with your dripping entrance. Lowering your self down onto him, the both of you moan out in ecstasy, yours being mixed in with one of pain as well, having your virgin walls being stretched out as far as they could go.

You wait a couple of minutes to adnust yourself, earning a surprisingly concerning look from Noiz. "Are you alright, (Name)? Am I hurting you...?" He asks, starting to lightly push on your shoulders to get you away.

"N-no... It's okay... I want you to move now..." you tell him, burrying your head in his shoulder.

"Aren't you supposed to be the one moving, Miss 'I-want-to-pleasure-you-this-time'," he says teasingly, smirking.

"H-hey... Alright..." you say, beginning to roll your hips into his.

"Nn, (Name), g-go faster... do it h-harder..." he groans out, bucking his hips into yours, threading his fingers into your hair, brushing it gently.

You comply to his request, going harder and faster, moaning louder and louder as you do.

"Mm... It feels soo good, Noiz.... Ahn...!!" You moan out loudly, your thrusting becoming sloppier as you feel yourself cumming.

"Y-your so tight, (Name), ahn..." Noiz groans out, bringing his lips to yours, coaxing your tongue in a passionate dance with his own.

"Mm, N-Noiz... I'm gonna--" you shout as you pull away from his lips.

"Noiz!!!" You shout at the top of your lungs, cumming on his cock.

"Mmn, (Name)..." his moan gets louder as his seed empties into you, making you moan out his name yet again.

He pulls you off of him, gently laying you down on Aoba's bed.

You feel some of his cum drip down your thigh, shivering at the feeling, as Noiz comes to lay down next to you.

"I love you so much, Noiz..."

"I love you more, (Name)."

Little did the two of you know, a certain someone was leaning against the doorframe, jerking off at the noises you were making not to long ago...