Destiny made the Suggestion... but I made it Happen ~ Chapter Two

Hey!! So here's chapter 2, its short, but I felt like writing. I'll upload soon, I already have a good portion of the third chapter, but I'm not gonna upload till I have at lest 5 votes!!

So, comment, give constructive criticism, vote, fan and yeah! Hope you enjoy!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter Two

The Decision ~

The wind blew against my face as I ran. My wavy bronze blonde hair was blowing behind me. My hazel eyes were filling with tears that I refused to shed. I got to the bus stop on Howard St. and checked the times. The 236 would come at 5:00am, but that was the earliest bus here. There was a bus that left at 2:00am (the last bus of the night). I pulled my old cell out of the pocket of my jeans coat. It was 3:00am. Shit! I checked the pocket of my coat. I only had 20 dollars on me. I rolled up my black sweat pants making them Capri pants - it was pretty warm - then I started picking up speed again. Maybe there was an inner city bus that went all night. I began running again, knowing this would be one hell of a long night. I had gone maybe 10 more blocks, heading south, when I heard pounding footsteps and rambunctious laughing. I quickly hid behind a near dumpster. They were soon close enough for me to hear them properly.

"Yo, man, are we gonna be headin' t'wards San Diego after dis?" The guy that was speaking had a slight Mexican accent. I quickly looked around the dump before pulling back. Yup, definitely Mexican. He was very buffed, but short for a guy - maybe 5,6ft. But then again, I was pretty tall being 5,9ft. He was only wear cut off jeans, sandals and no top. I regarded my clothes self-consciously. I was wearing my black sweats, black, pink and white checkered converse, a light pink lacy tank top, and my jean coat over top. Okay... it really wasn't that warm, I thought to myself. I girl answered him.

"Hell ya! Julio man, where you been? We just gotta get us a car to get there an' then off we'll drive!" She said loudly. I guy laughed at that, apparently finding amusement in her words.

"And just what car are we gonna high-jack here, babe? I mean this neighbourhood sure isn't all fancy and that when it comes to cars!" More people laughed.

"Shut it Andreas! You know we came here for a reason! Now that that's done, we gotta go! Fast!" The others seemed to sober up with her words. Julio snorted and suddenly threw an empty beer bottle at the building against which I was hiding. Thanks to the dumpster it shattered inches from my face instead of on my face. I gasped, then quickly held my breath, trying to remain silent. San Diego... That would be a start to my plans. And I didn't really have anything or anyone right now... But HIGH-JACKING a car??? Are you fucking kidding me?!?! I really didn't want to get caught in that! But... I could just get the ride... My lips twitched as I thought about it. They had started arguing and I had a feeling they were going to leave soon. I slowly got out from my hiding place. I cleared my throat, a bit frightened. There were 7 of them, who knew what else they did besides high-jacking cars. But it was to late to turn around now, because suddenly a hand pushed me back against the wall, the fingers clamped around my throat, using their strength so that only the tips of my toes touched the ground.