Summer (Saturday May, 23) Present **8 Years Passed**

Prologue: Three days since Collin has escaped from police custody and he wants to get his flowers back. And to do that he needs to kill anyone tied to Becca (Poppy) and Summer (Lily). So that no one will ever again try to dismantle his family. To find where Summer lives he will trace back to where he first picked up Summer, at the Park at night. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Me and Lewis were out at the park late at night, just going for a jog. Try to spend as much time with each other as possible. After the incident I thought that things would change and never be the same, but when he said " I will always love you". And he never lied a thing and has been pretty much the same since. Except I have a new friend Becca formally known as Poppy, me and her are great friends now. She also has a job and an apartment, Lewis and I have been trying to fix her up with one of our friends. But she just won't budge, we think that she just thinks that people will know of her as someone else, before the incident. But she is now a very nice and kind women. As we were jogging Me and Lewis crept through the park and into the smug graveyard. "If you get scared you can come closer to me" Lewis announced

"Lewis do you really think I'm scared, I mean I was kidnapped and raped, I'm Fearless" I shouted back saying.

"Hey ya know graveyards are good setting for the start of suspenseful mystery books. I'm just warning you." Lewis answered.

"Aw does Lewis need a hug" as we both stopped.

As we both stopped in awe looking out in the distance seeing a large white van and a suspicious man standing behind it. We both together take one tiny small step back, as we let our imaginations take us over.

"Well isn't this all so familiar" I whispered.

As in the back of my head I hear a voice calling "Lily" as I recall a man behind a tree the last time I was here.

As we both exchange looks and go back at a normal pace forgetting what happened that night.

Clover POV- Three days earlier (Wednesday, May 20)

Ah, finally breathing in some fresh air, and not some closed tight container that they use to keep psychos. Well I was bouncing between therapy sessions and taking special meds. I found a way out of Police custody, and now since everyone knows who I "really am" I need to take all precautions to make sure I have the element of surprise. I first, need to find out where all of my pretty flowers are living. Then I need to dictate whether I should cut all loose ends tying to Lily and Poppy. Because last time what put me in all of this was Summer's boyfriend, and her brother. As I roll onto a street in a police outfit and a police cruiser, I see a gun store I walk in and put on some shades, I don't think the news of me escaping moved that quickly. But I don't want to take any risks, so I talk to the guy out front he looked dirty and wretched, I ask him for a silencer attachment on my pistol.

" Sure thing officer, it's on the house for the law" he happily said.

"Thank you, Sir" I said

" Anyway, why do you need a suppressor?" He questioned.

" Oh well we're working on a case about these runway girls, who have been missing." I exclaimed.

"Why would you need a suppressor for that" He questioned yet again.

" Well good luck with that" He proclaimed. As I slowly pull out the gun and blow his brains. The blood rushing through my veins anger starts to come out as the blood drips onto the counter. I yell at him to clean it up but he won't move, I run over to him slowly and grab his phone plus the money and stepped back into my car. I needed to get rid of the car fast before someone started raise suspicions about a rogue cop killing people. I have everything I needed now to get my flowers back, I look through the phone and go on Facebook I look up Summer and Becca or anyone who knows them. I then see a picture of a girl and a boy hugging a girl in front of a reunited sign, I then continue on for the search until I get an address. I'm coming for you Summer and am going to kill anyone who will hurt you.