Chapter III

"Just keep swimming." ~Dory (Finding Nemo/Finding Dory)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Aina's older brother, Master of Masters, or M.O.M. (literally pronounced "mom"), as she like to call him because it's a funny nickname she came up with, was sitting at his desk. Aina dashed up to him and shook his shoulder so hard that his neck began to do a mini whiplash. Once she stopped shaking him, Master of Masters stood up stood up. "Aina, what's wrong?" He asked.

"This book...." she panted, presenting him a book.

"What?" He sounded confused. "Catch your breath and tell me what's going on."

Aina took a couple deep breathes and sighed, "I...had a vision. I saw the young wielders of the various Unions fight each other in one big great battle. When I woke up, this blank book was filled with words and I read it. I realized that it was about the future I saw. I just foretold the future."

The Master stared at Aina as she presented him the book. He took it from her hands and skimmed through it. He wore a black coat with a hood that covered his face all the time, so Aina never knew what he looked like. His apprentice, Luxu, followed his example on how to dress. However, Aina didn't dress like him at all as she wore a floor-length, flowing robe with wide long-sleeves and a white poncho that both have a red triangular design at the hem of her robe, sleeves, and poncho along with a white robe.

 However, Aina didn't dress like him at all as she wore a floor-length, flowing robe with wide long-sleeves and a white poncho that both have a red triangular design at the hem of her robe, sleeves, and poncho along with a white robe

Master of Masters shrugged as he shut the book. "I had the same vision. I thought it was dream. But, it was the future. I got to make five other copies of these so I can give them to my other five apprentices so they know what's going to happen."

Aina knew he was talking about Foreteller Ira of the Unicornis Union, Foreteller Aced from the Ursus Union, Foreteller Invi of the Anguis Union, Foreteller Gula from the Lepardos Union, and Foreteller Ava from the Vulpes Union. Each one of them wore a mask over their faces. Foreteller Ira wore a unicorn mask, Foreteller Aced wore a bear mask, Foreteller Invi wore a snake mask, Foreteller Gula wore a leopard mask, and Foreteller Ava wore a fox mask.

Aina had a copy already when she foretold the future

Aina had a copy already when she foretold the future. But that's six of seven apprentices, not including her brother. If they did, then eight. He was forgetting one apprentice. "Aren't you forgetting Luxu?" She asked.

"Oh!" He jumped. "I forgot!"

He handed me back my copy of the book. "That book, which I now calling the Book of Prophecies, is now yours," He explained. "But, I forgot that I have a job for you to do..."

"Okay?" Aina tipped my head to the side. "What's my job?"

"You know, one day I just might leave..."

"WHAT?! You're leaving? Why? You got seven apprentices that are still learning under you! Why are you leaving us? Why are you leaving me?"

"Whoa whoa, chill lil' sis!" The Master put his hands up in defense. "I'm saying that I might leave one day, and I need you to complete something for me. Okay? Hear me out."

She sighed, "What is it?"

"When I leave one day, I'm going to put Foreteller Ira in charge, but I want you to just watch over everyone else."

"Sounds simple enough."

"But it's not! This war is going to come a lot faster than you think it's going to. I need you to not take any sides with Union members. I need you to watch from afar and keep your book with you, making sure everything happens. From now to the last Keyblade wielder falls in battle, I want you to watch over everything and not interfere with anything. I know it's going to be painful to watch, but I need you to do that along with Luxu, okay? Do you understand, my dear little sister, Aina Mirai?"

"Yes, M.O.M."

"Goo-hey, Aina! We've been over this. You know I don't like the name."

Aina giggled as the Master rolled his eyes underneath the hood. He placed his index finger where Aina's heart was. "May your heart be your guiding key," He smiled behind the hood as he walked pass her.