Part 7

Khushi : Arnavji.. (the voice was very soft that no one heard it except Arnav, he moved to her side and held her hand.. that's when everyone saw khushi opening her eyes..)

Arnav (smiling) : khushi..relax.. nothing happened to you.. (More than convincing her, he was making himself believe it..)

Khushi (holding Arnav's hand) : Arnavji.. hu.. hum.. bhi.. aa.. aapse.. bahut pyaar.. karte hain.. (the horrible accident made her to confess her feelings as soon as possible before anything more happens..)

Arnav was on Cloud nine hearing her confession, he hugged her not bothering about family's presence.. She also slowly clutched his shirt.. Everyone and Akash who just entered in the ward was very happy to see them together..

Khushi (breaking hug) : Amma, Buaji, Nani, di.. (they all came in front of khushi..) I am sorry, I hurted you all..

Nani : No khushi bitiya, we know how much you and Chote love each other.. We all have accepted your relationship.. We are very happy that you both are together.. (Khushi smiled at them)

Payal smiled happily for her sister but shocked when she saw Akash standing near door, his hand having some blood stains..

Payal (panicking) : Akash..!!!

Everyone's reverie broke as they heard payal's voice.. Payal held Akash's hand worriedly.. Arnav got up and went to Akash..

Arnav : Akash what happened to you..? and Where is that Shyam..?? (Everyone was waiting for his answer but khushi was confused..)

Akash : don't worry bhai.. I had given Shyam's number to police to track his caller list, then I followed him.. I heard him saying to keep an eye on some girl, I was sure it's not khushiji.. So I told police to find the location of person whom he was speaking with.. and they found the men had kidnapped some girl.. they took quick action and rescued the girl.. When NK told me about doctor's daughter, I informed police to safely leave her on her home.. 

Doctor (sighing in relief) : Thankyou so much to save my daughter.. (thanking them he went out..)

Akash (to Arnav) : bhai.. Later police came and caught Shyam as they had enough proof now.. He saw me.. and we had a little fight.. Police took him away.. 

Everyone sighed in relief but Arnav angrily made a mental note to face Shyam as he had used his di and tried to kill his khushi.. Meanwhile, khushi became confused hearing everything that Akash told..

Khushi (trying to sit) : police..? Shyamji..?

Garima and Payal came to her side and held her..

Payal (worriedly) : Khushi.. don't try to get up... It will hurt you..

Garima : Haan bitiya.. you have to take care of yourself..

Khushi : but.. Wha.. What happened..? 

Buaji : titalya.. Now everyone know about Shyam's true colors.. he is now in police station.. This is ought to happen after how he cheated and engaged with you..

Everyone including Anjali and Arnav gasped hearing Buaji.. then, Buaji told them everything how that Shyam was staying in their house as Paying Guest and engaged with khushi.. how khushi came to know the truth and broke the engagement.. how she wanted to say about Shyam to everyone but Anjali's pregnancy stopped her.. Khushi saw Anjali with guilty eyes whereas Anjali was shedding tears, Nani and Mami supported her.. 

Khushi (with tears) : i am sorry.. Anjaliji..

Anjali hurriedly wiped her tears, went towards khushi and also wiped her tears as well.. Arnav was very guilty who had doubted khushi.. 

Anjali (sniffing) : why are you saying sorry.. there is no mistake of yours.. that Man is at fault.. Iam sorry.. because of him you had to tolerate all this pain and we didn't even knew about it.. (tears again made its way through her eyes..) 

Khushi (wiping Anjali's tears nodded as no) : no Anjaliji.. no more tears.. 

Anjali (slightly smiling) : not Anjaliji.. its di..

khushi (smiling) : di..

Garima : sab acche ke liye hota hai.. ab hamari dono bitiya surakshat hain... (everything happens for good.. now, our both daughters are safe..)

Nani : haan bilkul sach kaha aapne.. aur hamari dono bitiya bahut bahadur hain.. (yes, you are absolutely right.. and our both daughters are very brave..) 

Buaji : sab nandkisore ki kripa hai.. (everything is god's gift..)

Shashi smiled on his daughter.. today he is very happy that Shyam is out of their life and his daughter have a perfect partner who loves her unconditionally.. khushi blinked her eyes in response to her father.. Arnav stood admiring Khushi.. 

Mami : Hello Hi bye bye.. phati sadi.. humara matbal.. khushi bitiya how are you feeling now..? 

everyone raised their eyebrows teasing Mami that she is behaving good with khushi..

Khushi (happily) : hum theek hain Mamiji..

Mama (interrupting) : kya hua Mano.. ye mausam mey badlaw kahan se aaya..? (what happened Mano.. how did the weather changed..?)

Akash (holding payal's hand) : Dad.. don't tease mom.. (He was very happy the way his mom behaved today, supporting payal, praying for khushi..its confirm from her actions that his mom had accepted her both daughter-in-laws..)

Nk (in broken hindi) : kabse khushiji ko josh aaya hai.. tabse sab kuch kaccha hai.. 

everyone laughed at that..

Anjali (correcting NK) : jabse khushiji ko hosh aaya hai.. tabse sab kuch accha hai.. (from the time khushiji have gained consciousness, everything is so good..)

In between this laughter and happiness, there stood a Man very guilty.. he badly wanted to talk with khushi alone.

Vote and Comment, if you like the Update.

Thank You! 💖