Dubbed thy Slave

"Do you remember much of what happened?" My father asks as Mika, Lace and I sit in the office. We had just buried the Alpha and Luna today and I was not ready to deal with my parents as I looked out side at the rain falling in the grey day.

"Not much. Geminie woke us up and that's when we heard everything." Mika says and I turn to look at my mom fuming.

"Geminie, if you woke them up why didn't you come get help?" She accused and I gulped.

"Because when I woke up it was just before I woke Mika and Lace up." I answer, nodding my head to confirm it.

"Excuses, excuses." She snarles at me and I whimper.

"Its the truth." I states in a whisper.

"You're the reason why they are dead and since me and your father are in charge until Mika is of age you will no longer be a member of the pack. You are an Omega and a slave for your insolence." My father yells and I look at Mika and Lace for help but they turned and Glared at me.

But I didn't do anything wrong.

We were dismissed and I slowly walk to where my room is, knowing that once an omega has been decided they only have an hour to pack what ever they can fit into a duffle bag because I would get a small room in the attic of the pack house from now on.

I run to my house as fast as I could and barge into the door, up to my room and stop. My room was packed up and my brother stood there with three duffle bags.

"Mom and dad shouldn't have done what they did but I heard them talking last night. I know you're an omega and when you left to go talk to them I started packing for you. I'll take these bags to your room pretend to be finished packing Gem." Alex gives me a hug and leaves my room with two bags and I am left to look around what's left.

"Maybe they will let me be a beta again." I whisper.

I wanted to cry but Alex told me to be strong infront of mom and dad and that's what I will do.

"Geminie you better be done because we are leaving." The room was dark now and I rushed to close the zipper of the bag as the door slams open and my dad walks in, taking the bag and grabbing me by my hair.

"Omegas like you need to be faster." He growls and drags me out of the house, throwing me onto the lawn with my duffle bag landing beside me.

"You know your way to the pack house, make your way there little pup." The front door is slammed shut and I am left alone. No one is here for me anymore. No one but Alex.

I get up and make my way to the pack house, the full moon my light and I pray to the Goddess that things will change.