Fatal Attraction (The Not So Secret Life of Helena Callahan - ONE SHOT)

Authors Note: I have come to fall in love with Emmiie's story 'The Not So Secret Life Of Helena Callahan' and I decided to give this contest a try. I tried, so I hope you enjoy my attempt to capture the depth of Emmiie's characters and providing a twist of my own.

=============================================================================

Chapter 1:

ANNABELLE'S EYES LOCKED WITH MINE, my emotion of hatred never waning. At this moment in time I was now finally witnessing Annabelle in the flesh. Those pupils staring at me, the look in her eyes simply reflects my own emotion and that answer defines death.

Naturally my own black pupils did dilate. It isn't fear that has struck me cold where I am standing but the blunt fact that she lives and breaths. The very depth of her existence hypnotizes me. Making my vampire blood run into hatred through my veins over the discovery of her being in my presence...

I, myself loathing the way her red dress flows like the descending of a chaotic waterfall. I more so envying the fact of her very features that God bestowed upon her face. Faces of a masterpiece: The mischievous twinkles in her doll face irises, the typical long lashes and a match of a red cupid mouth but overall she had the heart like a demon spawn.

Despite the innocent breeze catching stray's of raven colored hair about her face. How Annabelle's glowing black mane would only whip about her frame. Even that I had green envy for. I wanted to know how or even the reason why she was alive before me.

It is true, however simple and sweet she may appear before my very eyes. I was simmering with pure envy and no other person than Annabelle could make me feels this petty human emotion. How she could make me feel envious of not being her. Not obtaining what she could only get and in comparison, I could only grasp it as if threads of fine hair through my fingertips.

To feel that I was lacking those maturing curves, I even am comparing my dress and the material that so forth touches Annabelle's bare skin. The exposed skin where Darien used to touch and brush his cold vampire lips on.

My Darien, my Maker who would kiss skin to skin, heat to heat, and lust to lust. Only Darien Valentine, the one and only could break ladies hearts to pieces. Because in the game called 'love' he therefore uses his tricks on you.

You the lady love, to be played by the player. In the end he winning points to make woman moan his name and like Annabelle and likewise myself, we couldn't help but want more. Just the way he touched at the right places where it felt like magic. It even made me moan in ecstasy but the magic, the chemistry is where you felt alive than anything else.

Soon after my thoughts, Annabelle finally spoke, "My, my, my.'' Annabelle fiddled with my pearl necklace, "isn't this pleasant surprise for you. Now isn't it Hel-ena,'' her voice was a texture of haughtiness and bliss heated sex.

Putting an impression as she spoke my name with disdain that I Helena was an insect in need of a squash from the stake of her devil red Prada boots, 'Well, it's a good thing the feeling is mutual' I thought. 'I would be sure to have her ass be handed to her.'

"I must admit, it's nice to come face to face with the sluttish vamp who has seduced her ways into my Darien,'' emphasizing 'my' as if this cold blooded vampire was without a doubt the rightful owner.

I could sense my muscles tense. My own incisors ready to break free from my gums at the fantasy of Annabelle reaching her red nail polish nails towards him and persuading Darien to take her in his life once again. Playing mind games like I would likely do. To purse her lips in forgiveness and play cat and mouse games on the past.

How they were made for each other. How they were destined to be him and her together forever like on the white gold diamond ring he proposed. Yet more than anything as if tainted poison in a wound, how Darien would still and forever love her.