Epilogue Part 2

Arnav was the first one to wake up and he opened his eyes to the most beautiful sight he has ever seen...

His Khushi was lying on the top of him with her one arm clutching his shirt lapels while the other pressed against his cheek.She was sleeping soundly with her head cocooned below his chin.She fitted in his arms perfectly.He kissed the palm of her hand placed on his cheek.She squirmed in her sleep moving her head above and Arnav swallowed as his eyes fell on her front devoid of pallu.She placed her head back settling herself on him still in slumber.But Arnav has gone rigid feeling her moving against him.Desire came hot and pounding.With a barely controlled emotions, he shifted her onto the bed and released the breath he didn't realize he was holding.

Resting his head on his elbow, he gazed at her sleeping form.His lips curved into a smile when he registered her one hand was still clutching his shirt.He leaned in and pressed his lips to her temple softly.She turned around and threw her free hand around his waist and pressed herself into his embrace making Arnav gulp.She was oblivious to his predicament, still very much in sleep.There was so much a man could take but when she breathed against his neck and mumbled incoherent words kissing his skin in turn, he had had enough.With a jerk, he pinned her onto the bed and placed his mouth on hers...

She moaned in her sleep as he bit her lip."Wake up Mrs.Raizada..You have teased me enough this morning.." he murmured against her mouth and saw her eyes flutter before opening..

"Huh" she purred still drowsy.

"Yeah! Enough of your sleep...We have two hours before everyone wake up.."

"So? Arnav let me sleep.." she pushed him onto his back and closed her eyes resting her head on his chest.

"What the.."

"What the..what the chodiye..So jaiye..(Stop your what the's and sleep..)" she advised him in her voice husky with sleep.

"I don't want to sleep.." he said angrily settling her in his arms...

"Toh phir kya karna chahte hain Arnav?(Then what do you want to do Arnav?)..Kiss me huh? Just like you did a minute before to wake me up?"

"Sorry for disturbing your precious sleep.." he gritted out pulling her more closer in his arms."As if you didn't tease me by rubbing and pressing against me testing my patience.."

Khushi smiled with closed eyes.She knew how much she move while sleeping so her husband has been teased by her unknowingly though...

He didn't say anything after that and Khushi knew he was still irritated and desperate to spend some time with her before the family wake up.So she took pity on him and opened her eyes and resting her chin on his chest looked at him, he was staring at the ceiling with a scowl on his face..

"Arnav.."

"Hmm" he replied not looking at her.

"Sorry.." she said cupping his jaw.

He looked at her and all of his anger melted."Its okay" he mumbled kissing her forehead..

They both continued to gaze in each other's eyes when khushi spoke suddenly startling him with her demand..

"Make me yours Arnav.."

His eyes widened.Guessing what had made her do this he pecked her nose.

"Khushi if you are saying this because you think i will feel happy then..."

She cut him "I said this because i want this...It'll make me happy...Don't you want to make me feel loved? Don't you think its high time we give each other the love we are feeling right from the moment we met until now? Don't you think its time to become one in true sense? Don't you think we both deserve happiness after years of pain?"