my rebel night.

Growing up I had to be a perfect child, I had no room for errors. But I did a really bad job in school. In school I was known as the trouble maker ; always being bad , mouthing off to the danky teachers. Bullying kids. The normal stuff; in my head I was head bitch of the school. But when I was diagnosed with depression, anxiety, add, hdad , and an eating disorder. My parents pushed me aside and ignored it. I was told to keep it to myself.
    A few nights ago I decide to do something bad. (my level bad.) See my parents left to go to some concert and I was home alone for 3 hours. And they took one car and took the keys to the other one with them. Little do they know, I know where the spare key is. So I texted my boyfriend and asked if he was busy and he said no. So I told him I was coming to get him and we are getting food. Now this was bad for two reasons. One, I took the car without asking. And two, I didn't have my license long enough to drive him. But I gave no fucks that night. So I went to his house and picked him up and we decided to go to taco bell. I love taco bell. He knew I was worried and anxiety filled, so he distracted me by talking to me and asking me questions. It was a really fun time. We got to know each other more, which makes me happy and feel safe. So it was time to take him home, and when we got to his house; I went in to say hi cuz that who I am. He walked me back to my car, pushed me against it and kissed me. It was the best kiss I have ever had. He makes me feel safe and sound. I can honestly say that I love him , and want to be with him for as long as I can. And that was the end of my rebel night.