Chapter 7: You are NOT the Queen

Will's POV

James, Tony, and I were all leaning against our lockers before school starts this awful morning. It's strange how we can get away with walking into the school before school, but as soon as classes start, we are either roaming the halls, outback, or in our cars. This school really is stupid.

"So, what happened to Quinn Saturday anyway?" James asks.

I look at the two of them, just shrugging my shoulders. No one needs to know that she got arrested. Not even them. "Don't know, she didn't respond to my texts." I lie to them.

"Oh, well did you go check on her? You were about ready to kill us when you told us to text her." Tony laughs, and I just run my hand through my hair, and laugh along with them.

"Nah, didn't see the point, her mother or Cleo would probably kill me if I stepped foot onto her estate." I tell them nonchantily, but in all honesty, pretty sure it was true. I was a dead man to Cleo and Quinn's mother.

The guys chuckle, "True that."

"William Gold." A shrill voice calls my name, and I instantly turn around, facing the girl I hate the most.

"Cleo Price." I glare at her.

"I understand you and Quinn have a history, but you are to stay away from her, do I make myself clear?" She asks me, giving me a deathly glare, tapping her nails on her folded arms.

I smirk at her, and rub my chin, pretending to think about it.

"Hmmm, let's see, listen to you, or do what I want?" I tap my chin, "I think I'll do what I want."

"You ruin her every minute you spend with her." She says.

"Oh and who are you? You may be her best friend, but you are not the ruler of her life." I tell her.

"William, I may not be the ruler of her life, but I am the queen of this school. And she is my proudest creation. And you dear, are just the boy that brought out her worst personality." She tells me, pretending to dust of lent off my shoulder.

I grab her hands of my shoulders, and put them back at her side, "First don't touch me. And second, you may be the queen of this school but remember who has more control outside of school, and that is Quinn. Without her, you are nothing but a cheerleader who sleeps around." I tell her through my teeth, shocking her to the truth.

She doesn't walk away though, unfortunately she just continues to stand there glaring at me, as if I murdered her cat, then took it outside to run it over with my car.

The constant buzz of students around us is evident, but soon, it all becomes quiet making me look up.

And I'm glad I did, because walking through the halls is a girl I haven't seen in years, the infamous, Quinn Hemmings.

It's the real her, the mean, all in black, 'mess with me and die,' Quinn. And shit she is hot. She has her head held high, and her signature smirk on her face.

Everyone parts the hall making way for her to pass, and I smirk, the girl is back, and it's only time until she's with me again.

Cleo is staring speechless, until Quinn stops by her locker, when she quickly marches up to her, and I can hear Quinn getting scolded at by her 'friend'.

"What on earth are you wearing?"

Quinn looks down, a look of confusion crosses her face, "Ummm, clothes?"

"Is that Quinn?" I hear from behind me, and I turn around to face my two friends.

"No, Cleo is just talking like a bitch because you know she's a bitch." I tell them rolling my eyes, and turning to walk over to Cleo and Quinn.

"Quinn."

"Hey." She says, not bothering to look at me.

"So, want to ditch?" I ask her.

Cleo turn towards me, giving me a murderous look, "She is not ditching school, especially with a di-"

"Is that your classy way of getting girls to hook up with you in the janitors closet?" Quinn asks me innocently, "I'm sorry, but I don't do boys like you."

"What kind of boys do you do then, babe?" I ask her smirking.

It's quiet for a minute, then suddenly Quinn grabs a random guy walking down the hall by the collar and crashes her lips to his, and he instantly responds to the kiss.

After a minute she pulls away, and pushes the boy away, prompting him to walk away, which he does, in a dazed fashion might I add, and she looks back at me.

"Certainly not boys like him." She says with a wink, and closes her locker, walking away from the scene she just caused. A smirk creeps onto my face, as I look back at Cleo who has a sick look on her face. She looks like she's about to puke.

"I think Quinn Marilyn Hemmings, is back in business." I tell her and the guys, and I walk away, knowing for a fact the next few months will be the most interesting.

Hey guys,

Hey guys,

I really hope you loved this chapter. You have no idea how much all of your support means to me. (IT means the world, just in case you were wondering)

But I have a few things I want to ask you, and it would be doing me a HUGE favor if you could help me out with this.

I just finished deciding on the cast list for everyone but Quinn.

So I really need your help to fine an amazing actress or singer, or someone that could be her! If you could help me out that would help me so much!

I really hope everyone likes the cast list I picked out. It was a really tough decision to go with everyone I did (why is every actor and actress so good looking? and why can't we all be as pretty as them?) (Kidding. YOU are beautiful, and these actresses and actors cannot match your inner and outer beauty)

Thank you so much for all of your support, your reads, votes, and comments. It really means a lot to me.

Love lots,

RoseGirl234

Will: Wow, not only is she desperate for your attention, but she doesn't even know what the main character looks like.

Author: I have a general I idea

Will: Then what do she look like?

Author: medium height, light brown hair (can go either brown or blonde- she can easily dye it), brown eyes, wears both rebel (is that a thing- hipster sort of fashion?) and preppy (that's what I call the popular styles...)

Will: Oh lady, I think you confused half, if not all your readers.

Author: (bites lip nervously) Sorry... But please help me (begs) And please remember to vote, comment, and subscribe. Thank you for reading!