Jaspar; insane, in love

***I wrote this myself and I'm a little nervous as to whether or not it's good but I'll swallow my pride and share it with you guys

***
I wrote this myself and I'm a little nervous as to whether or not it's good but I'll swallow my pride and share it with you guys. I hope you enjoy.

***

I sighed deeply, my legs straddling Jasper as I sat on his hips. He smiled up at me and slowly trailed his hands through my hair, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear. "I'm gonna miss you," he smiled at me. I giggled and hummed in response, leaning down to kiss him. I pulled away to take one more look at his features.

Curly blonde hair and dark eyes. God, I admired those brown eyes.

"I don't wanna go home, I wanna stay here. With you," he gave me another smile. He looked so innocent and lively when he smiled. That's another thing I admired so much about him.

I gave him one last kiss but jumped right off of him once I heard a noise outside my window. That noise being a car door slamming shut. "Crap, my parents!" Jasper groaned and pulled me back on to the bed. "Maybe we should tell them now."

I heard quick footsteps coming up the stairs and I urged Jasper to move, but he denied to even move a muscle.

"Too late."

I looked over at the door in panic only to see my mother busting it down, a look of anger and betrayal on her face. "You, leave. If you ever come near Clary ever again I'll force a restraining order on you so that you can have something to help you stay away."

"Mom!" I protested.

"You can't do that," Jasper added. He whimpered as if he was in... agony. It hurt me to hear him like that. She pulled a gun out from behind her. "Out!" She roared, "I can shoot you for trespassing."

Jasper hesitantly got up out of the bed and gave me one last heartbroken glance before my mother shoved him out of the room with the gun pointed at his back.

Tears brimmed in my eyes as I stared at my mom with nothing but hatred. She didn't seem to notice it and simply sighed, daring to plop herself down on to the bed right beside me. Her arm brushed against mine making me jump backwards to create some space between us.

"Thank god I got here before anything happened."

"I hate you."

She smiled at me and shook her head, clicking her tongue. "Your father should get here in a moment. You are not gonna leave this house for three months. I have to make sure he moves on and gets another girl."

I protested, oh how I protested. But my cries fell upon deaf ears.

She kept me locked up in my room. I couldn't even go downstairs to get food from the kitchen, hell I couldn't even go to the bathroom without some type of escort to wait by the door until I got out.