Part 3

*Flashback
------------------------------------

"Arnav you?"

Khushi was shocked to see her would-to-be husband in her house. She didn't expect him to come meet her.

"I need to talk to you."

Khushi widened her eyes.

"Talk?"

Khushi looked towards her brother who smiled and nodded her head towards her as if giving her permission to go talk in her room. Then she looked at Arnav who walked inside her room and she simply followed him.

He isn't the talking type, then why is here?

Khushi closed the door behind them and faced the handsome man that she had completely fallen in love with.

"Are you crazy?"

Khushi abruptly looked up to find him glowering at her.(little did she know that she would see this side of him pretty often.)

"Excuse me?"

"Khushi you're like 19 and I'm 28. Why did you say yes to this marriage?"

"First of all, I am 21."

Arnav groaned in frustration.

"I don't care how old you are! For me, you're still Shyam's baby sister. Which makes it very awkward for me!"

Khushi grabbed the sides of her kurta and held in a tight fist. It got tighter with every word Arnav spit out,

"But Arna--"

"You don't get it, I don't want to get married to you! Say no to this marriage."

Khushi took a stumbled back as she heard his words.

Does he not see the love in my eyes? Is he not happy with me? Am I not good enough for him?

"I am not going to say no Arnav. My decision is final!"

Khushi stood grounds, but only she knew what she felt whenever she saw a glimpse of hate in Arnav's eyes for her.

"Khushi don't force me to ruin your life. You and I are not compatible. You are not my type, don't ruin this for both of us."

"I've heard enough! My decision is not changing with your empty threats."

I can change him! Khushi, you can do it! Show him how much you love him. Make him change his mind. I can make him love me!

Khushi realized she had been looking down and talking the whole time. She finally looked up and saw him mere inches away from her.

His next three words were supposed to be special, but it was an exact opposite of what she wanted.

"I hate you!"

"But Arn----"

"Shut up! You think you can say yes and force me to change for you! You're wrong Khushi. Arnav Singh Raizada changes for nobody. Don't expect any love, care, or any kind of things a real husband would give you. You are nothing to me."

And with that, he left her alone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*End Of Flashback

------------------------------------

Arnav kept his gaze towards the door as he heard small whimpers coming from behind him.