Workaholic

My name is Lila and I'm 21. For years my friends have been trying to set me up with cute guys but I'm really not interested. That's because... I'm what my friends would call a "workaholic" it means that I'm kinda addicted to working or I have a tendency to over work. Now I think that all of this is 100% not true. I just like working hard to make enough money also it's kinda fun. I know that working can be stressful and I won't lie... I have been stressed about working. Sometimes it can suck... but that won't stop me from liking it. To me a job and working is like saying that you are very responsible and everyone trusts you. Working is unique. I'm sure a lot would disagree but this is my opinion not theirs.

...

Today my friends are coming over. Of course to go to a party and make me talk with guys. I mean I won't say no like usual because I want to spend time with them. Also I don't have any work to do. The party them my friends mentioned was Tim's the jock of our high school. Yes this is a high school party reunion. Tim was the cute jock of high school... and we used to be a thing but that's all behind us. Me an Tim are friends and we forgot about that. At least I hope that he did.

The reason we became a couple and broke up is a different story

The reason we became a couple and broke up is a different story. All I will tell is that I started liking someone else. So I broke up with him. Anyways me and my friends Lily, Mia and Tiffany are driving to the party. We walked towards the door where Tim greeted us with a friendly smile. "You guys came! Although I'm shocked Lila came she doesn't actually come to parties" then we walked in. It was really hyper seeing as it was the beginning of the party. As we walked in Tim said something to me. "I really did like you and I still do" when I looked back he was smiling like nothing happened. "I will win you back" Tim muttered. I don't care what Tim thinks of me because I am well over him. I will never go back.