sixteen.

I felt his hands in my hair as I gently pressed kisses against the soft skin of his length. He was already leaking several trails of pre-come and the ache from being so hard was beginning to make him impatient. He just needed relief.

Very carefully, I lick softly and just barely nip at the skin on his pelvic bone. Looking up at him, I watch him grow psychically impatient, a deep groan escaping his throat.

He leans back, bumping his head against the wall, clearly frustrated. I rub my lips against his slick slit before gently wrapping my lips around his throbbing tip and sucking slowly, gaining speed as I go.

Holding the base of his length, I give frequent pumps to it as I swirl my tongue around the warm hardness, looking up at him.

His hips thrusted forward, barely noticeable, and I think he thought it was something that felt nice for both of us, but in all honesty, his sloppy rhythm was messing up what I was doing.

I was under the impression that he thought he was bigger than he actually was, but I didn't dare say that to him, because I know he would end up being very angry with me.

Letting a moan slip past the thump of his beating heart, He closes his eye for a quick second, opening it back up when I trace a trail up to his bellybutton with the pad of my pointer finger before dropping it back down.

Carl swears, hands tightening in my hair, as I get a good grip on the base of his willy and bob my head as best as I could.

I teasingly suck around the head, and then begin bobbing back down for more.

"Shit."
He moans, nodding.

Dragging one of my fingers across his red clit, I notice his thighs beginning to shake slightly, toes curling into the rug on the floor as he tries to keep his composure.

"Come on, go faster."
He comments, immediately irritating me.

He wanted more, clearly, but I wasn't going to give him any until I wanted to. Until he's on his knees with someone in his mouth, he'll just have to keep his impatience to himself.

"Does this feel good?"
Using my tongue to lick his sensitive tip, I played with his clit at a painfully slow speed, just like he does to me sometimes.

Moaning louder than was probably necessary for him to, he slips his tongue over his bottom lip.
"Good lord..."

Moving my tongue from side to side against his willy at a rapid speed, I drag two of my fingers across his swollen, sensitive clit.

"Oh my god, Sage!"
Carl pants, moaning as he arches his back and thrusts as far as he can into my mouth.

I could tell by his shaking hands and ragged breathing that his climax was creeping up on him, but I didn't feel satisfied yet, I wasn't ready for him to let go and then go take a nap on the bed.

I stopped, and he looked down at me angrily and slightly disorientated.

"What the - what did you stop?"

After a moment, I blush, and continue to suck down on his member while rubbing his clit at the same time. He shudders violently as I rubbed at his balls with my other hand.

walsh ❈ carl grimes gayOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara