Chapter 4 : Signed an AGREEMENT & Off To SWITZERLAND

It starts with an agreement.

" Commitment is that Essential Itinerary in very Relation without which that relationship is Incomplete."

I just wanted a Commitment from you for staying with me for Lifetime but you have already bounded us in an AGREEMENT...... For Lifetime....

A Special Thanks 😊 to and for this amazing and beautiful poster

Thanks a lot..... ☺️😁

Also, Thank you readers for voting and showing your support.... It means a lot!! 😊
_____________________________

Ansh gave Ahana a bunch of papers binding them in an agreement

" You better remember Ahana Sehgal, Oh sorry it's Ahana Raichand now, that it's just a deal. We are not bonded by any rituals, we are bounded by a piece of paper. We both had to marry for the sake of the company. "

" I don't forget things Ansh Raichand. It is clearly an agreement . I ll take over 50 % of the shares of our company and you will take over mine. The resultant merger will have only few changes in the Board of Directors. "

" I think the rules are quite clear and precise. In this marriage we are not answerable to each other. "

" We must not interfere in each other's life. No matter what the other person does. "

" You and I, both will be the partners in both the companies equally. And the merger will not bring any change in our positions or in other lifestyle. "

" The marriage will be only for the sake of our companies, grandfathers and fathers. "

" The marriage will not affect our level of independence. "

" Done. "
" Done. "

" Signature Please. "

AHANA'S POV

I didn't know what that meant. I was shocked would be an understatement. I never thought that this was a contract marriage. I never agreed to a contract marriage although I thought that I was just forced for an arranged marriage.