His shit

(this is more and more into the story so this will come up later)

I ran and ran until I could find a bathroom. I saw a little building with grey brick. I went in the girls side and went all the way to the back into the biggest staw and locked it. Im done with his shit. Why did he do this. Doesnt talk to me for 2month's and then comes back and I find him and a girl making out. I should of known that it wasn't gonna work out. he cheated on me I thought he loved me... he said he would never leave me, but he did he promised me that he never would. But I guess there ment to be broken.

As im laying on the floor in the corner all these thoughts flood throught my head of how he doesnt love me, he just used me, I shouldve seen this coming im so stupid. As I open my purse my eyes start watering. I saw the picture of us. I remember that day.

~flashback~

I rummaged threw my clothes to find my cutest outfit

found it

it was a black see through shirt and a white tank top with some faded blue skinny jeans and my black flats I went into the shower and after 10 mins I came out so he could use it. He got in the shower and I was still in the bathroom getting dressed and I curled my hair and put some brown eye shadow eyeliner and mascara. I got some black stud earrings and put them on. I went out of the bathroom to our room and put my make up back in the drawer. He came in with he's cute smirk and stared at me. He only had a towel on. Gawd it was hot. He went to his closet amd got dressed with a light blue and black flannel shirt and some black jeans. He put on his earrings and red watch.

"babe come on were late" I said to him

"baby the photographer will be there in like 15 minutes and it takes us to get there in 5" he said while walking towards me and giving me a kiss on the cheek. We intertwined are fingers walked out of the apartment and walked down the 4 flights of stairs and got in his red range rover and we got to the little forest/ park that was empty. We rented it out for the next 2 hours so we can get pictures. The photographer came and we went to this little spot him and I always come to. Its empty except a big tree. The photographer got set up and we took all the pictures we wanted like

·looking at each other

·kissing

·smiling

·me kissing his cheek and him kissing mine

·hugging him

·us sitting together

·me on his back

·him hugging me from behind

·and us holding hands looking at each other

~end of flashback~

   (picture of some photos. but except there Austin and Bree)

Are favorite ones were us kissing, holding hands and looking at each other.

I smiled at the memory but still crying. The one I had in my purse was was him hugging me from behind. That was my most favorite. Everyone said we were in love we both new it.

Tears still streaming down my face I saw something shiny I picked it up and saw what it was. It was my painkiller, my razor. When I new what it was all the bad thoughts came back so felt shitty and hurt and depressed. I put it over my wrist and sliced my skin. I winced at the pain as the blood started to come out I kept cutting until I couldn't see my wrist from the blood I went to my other wrist and cut until it was red. I put the razor away and sat with my wrists making puddles on either side of me. I kept going in and out of conscience still all the bad things were flooding my head like that he doesn't love me and stuff like that.

I mean I came down to Miami to see him and a girl making out.

As I was thinking my phone went off. It read

'babe i swear it wasn't me i promise you princess please tell me where you are'

'princess where are you'

'baby please know i love you, please please tell me where you are you know i would never hurt you on purpose please know that i love you'

anger and rage ran through my head i didn't know what to  feel i just screamed "STOP" and threw my iphone5s and it hit the blue rusty old stall door that lead to the sinks.

i keep-ed going in and out of conciseness and it hurt to breath. When i threw my phone my hands and wrist hurt they were still bleeding. my eyes got heavier and heavier. Until heard a low faint bang on the steel door leading to the beach. I remembered that when i came in here i locked it. My crying kept me from hearing the banging. 

"BREE" someone yelled i tried to speak but my throat was so dry, my eyes were burning, and i couldn't feel my wrists down.

a load crash came from the other side of the bathroom. "bree babe where are you" a deep voice asked. I was still crying so they could pinpoint were i was. Red Nike's came to the stall door and opened it.

"I wanna die" I said

All i saw was a broken hazel eyed Austin mahone. He had bloodshot eyes why? He was the one who cheated on me! I don't know 

"no dont, baby please stop"

He started walking towards me. Tears streaming down both of are faces. Then he looked down and saw all the blood. He was taken back but he just walk towards me. He got right beside me " your gonna be OK" he said into my ear. He picked me up by putting his one arm under my legs and the other one on my back. I winced at the pain when he moved my arms. He ran out of the bathroom and started  yelling "CALL 911" "CALL 911 NOW PLEASE" I didn't even know there were people still on the beach since it was 12 at night. I started off not seeing straight all i heard or felt was people gasping or Austins tears hit my face and then it all went away

Maybe Austin Mahone does still love me