Chapter 42.

Scarlet's Pov~

"Ooooh wow.... Let's see.....

Scander

scarxander

ScAlex

scarlexander

scarander

Scarlex

Scarlender.

Aren't these names cute? Don't you think Scarlet?"
Estelle was showing me an article of Ashton's birthday party.

Apparently, she also had uploaded a picture of mine and Alex holding each other in our arms on her Instagram. Currently she is getting numerous likes on all the pictures of the party. As for our picture, a lot of people commented and liked along with ship names, which she is excitedly showing to me.

"Well, I am your no. 1 fan. I totally ship you two and my ship name for you guys is AleSca." Lorry said giggling.

"I totally agree. They both look cute together. A perfect match, a match made in heaven." Sera said with dreamy eyes.

"Aww..." Estelle and Taylor cooed together.

I blushed and giggled along with them. They were totally discussing about me and Alex the whole while. Estelle and Taylor loved Sera a lot and they were enjoying each other's company.

Well, even Ray was accompanying us for our girl's day out. I felt bad for him, he had to tag along with us girls and we were all talking about fashion, food, gossips etc. His complaint was that how much of a crap we talk with each other especially the hot gossips and relationship status of actors.

Currently he is on a call, talking very seriously to someone. I hope everything is fine.

We were just having some refreshment juice in a shopping mall food court and suddenly my phone started ringing.

I quickly received the call without noticing the caller id.

"Hello"

"Scarlet....please...help...please...need you."

"Hey, where are you? What happened?"

"Alex's old apartment... Please help."

"I'm coming. Calm down I'm coming."

"Who was it?" Estelle asked me with concern.

"Cherry. I guess she is... in some kind of trouble. I need to go."

"Wait. Where is she? I'll come with you." Taylor asked with a frown.

"She is at Alex's old apartment. No I'll go...you guys stay here and I'll be back in some time."

"No...Letty I am coming along with you. Now let's go."

"Okay fine Lorry. Estelle just be with Sera and inform Ray once when he is done with his call. Yeah?
Sera stay here with Ray and Estelle. We will be back soon."

Taylor and I left the food court and hailed a cab.

"Umm...I don't know the address." I said to myself while thinking how stupid I was. I don't know many things about him. We haven't talked much about his past.

"Please take us to Hotel Seawood's."
Taylor said to the driver and I looked at her questioningly. How come she said ...wait she knows where is his old apartment? How?

"How do you know?"

She muttered something under her breath which I couldn't hear and replied,

"Umm...well, resources sweetheart."