Birthdays

When we went bowing yesterday the boys teamed up against us for most of the games and beat our asses. I guess that's payback for pissing them off and making them jealous. Tehe, my bad. We played all day and had lots of fun.

Right now it is ten O'clock and everyone, besides Ava, Nicole, and Lucas, are with me at a store getting birthday party supplies. Today is Nicole and Ava's birthday, so Lucas is keeping them company while we get the party stuff and set it all up.

They either don't remember its their birthday or they think we forgot about it. If it is the second they are probably not very happy.but they have a surprise coming for them that's for sure, its one of the most important birthdays of their life, twenty-first and eighteenth.

The surprise party is going to be at a small abandoned building in the middle of no where, it is really creepy, but it will be fun to sit around a camp fire, walk around and have fun. The building is really old and worn down.

Everything looks great. Amy got a call from Luke about ten minutes ago saying that the girls are getting bored and suspicious, so we gave him directions and told him to bring them on over.

I'm so excited. This is going to be awesome. Ava finally has drinking rights, whoop whoop. well be having some fun nights from now on.

*We are on our way inside* Luke texted me.

"Everyone hide!" I whisper yelled out to everyone. We all hid. and in 5-4-3-2-1

"Why are we here? Are you going to kill us? Are..." Ava asked.

She was soon cut off when we all yelled "SURPRISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" They both about jumped a foot. We all laughed at their skittishness.

"Oh my gosh! I thought you forgot!" Ava squeaked out.

"That's the point of a surprise silly." Luke said kissing her forehead.

"Thank you." Ava and Nicole both finally squeaked out in awe with the building we brought them to. it was like they were little girls in a candy store. I guess they like it. I smirk, I knew they would. The others had their doubts, I didn't. Haha, Bitches.

as we finish dinner I grab all twenty presents boxes, ten for Nicole and ten for Ava.

"Ten for the both of you." I said while handing them their presents.

Ava got a charm bracelet, a 50 dollar Barns and noble gift card (she loves reading), A lot of P.J. outfits with two pairs of boot slippers, Cute outfit, A diamond necklace, and a 100 dollar gift card to Victoria secret.

Nicole got A theater ticket to a play, a 50 dollar I tunes Gift card, a New laptop, a New I phone, Huge set of movies, (About 15, good movies) Make up, nail polish, hair supply's, and A bunch of clothing store gift cards.

finally they're done opening presents, "Lets get outside and start the real fun!" Everyone whoops and yells with excitement.

As we were hanging around the fire and drinking, Nicole suddenly screamed bloody murder, agonizing pain flashed across her face. Everyone looked at each other, we had forgotten that since shes turning eighteen, shell be shifting for the first time today, good thing we planned a party in the woods. We have to just sit here and watch her go through this pain, there is nothing we can do, if we try to touch her she will attack. The only person who can help someone through their first shift is their mate, and she is yet to find him.

Once it is all over we walk over to check on her and the baby, "Were fine guys, i can feel the baby kicking right now. Im just really worn out, i think im gonna try to go to bed now, night guys," Nicole says and then walks to the abandoned house to go to bed.

"Night!" We all scream at her as shes walking away, and then we get to partying again. Just cause shes tired doesn't mean we have to be! Hehe, aka more alcohol. Lets just say, were gonna get more than wasted tonight.