F O U R

𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺.

♥️

The smile on my face did not seem to leave after I talked to Mary.

She promised that she'd come over tomorrow, around noon?

Isn't that just great?

Maya and I, sat in my room earlier going through anything and everything I'd need, she's an absolute angel.

I am a little nervous about meeting Alex later today though, would he want for me to call him sir, too? Would he beat me if he got angry just like sir used to?

I have no clue, but I was going to enjoy the time I have here for now.

Looking down at my notes, I yawned, I've been studying for three hours now and yet it seems as though I've completed nothing so far.

Deciding to take a break, I set aside my notebook and headed to the kitchen. I think I should go help Maya, she is probably making dinner right now.

Looking up at the time, I noticed it is exactly 7:00 pm, let's get started.

The moment I left my room the amazing smell of cheese devoured me, yum!

Just then, my eyes caught Maya while she was busy taking out the lasagna she made from the oven, the smell alone made me want to droll.

Am I even allowed to eat it?

Maya looked up at me and smiled "Hello darling, I saw you were studying and decided not to disturb!" I internally appreciated the fact she gave me a little time alone.

"Wow Maya, you've cooked already and it looks wonderful!" I exclaimed and Maya laughed at my excitement.

"Thank you, Sara, but I will be leaving now. Alex will be home early today but I have to go home a little early too because my little baby boy is waiting for me." I smiled and nodded "that's good, enjoy the evening and say hi to him even though I.. don't know him?" I said, giggling.

Why am I giggling?

"Someday, you will get that devil of mine, he comes over sometimes during the weekends. Alex likes it when he is here." Maya's words caught me by surprise, Alex likes kids?

"Sure, and then we can see a squirrel or a car maybe even a dragonfly!" I exclaimed, getting excited at the thought of going outside the house again.

"We sure can Sara, you seem as excited as a child on Christmas." I blushed Maya's words.

After Maya left, I was left alone with my thoughts, so I went to the washroom in the mud bedroom to and took off my contacts, I was used to them but at times they felt itchy so, I cleaned them up again and then wore it.

I wish I did not have to wear these; it's painful to wear them again and again. They cause a lot of irritation to my eyes.

Along with that, there is a set of rules to be followed when you wear contacts.

For example, not going near the fire, not rubbing your eyes and the list goes on and on, but I've been wearing them for more than ten years now!

I've got used to them but at times, they cause a lot of irritation.

Once I was done, I came out of the washroom and heard the main door open, so I walked out to the hall and saw Alex sitting on the couch.

His head leaned back on the couch and his eyes closed. He seemed frustrated and tired, I knew better than to speak from my experience with sir, so I kept quiet and went to the kitchen.