5

When I woke up I went to my bathroom and showered. I washed my hair and my body then got out. I went to my room in a towel so I could pick out my outfit. I put my bra and underwear on then dropped my towel.

I turned around to see a very happy Austin. I didn't know he was awake. I walked over to my closet and grabbed tank top and a some shorts and put those on.

"You have a nice body" Austin smirked

"Thanks Austy" I laughed

I walked downstairs and grabbed an apple. I looked around to find the usual note my mom leaves. When I found it the note read.

Dear Christina I'm sorry but I had to work again. I need you to watch your brother today. You know were the money is so have fun with your brother.
-Love mom

I walked back upstairs to my brothers room. I laid down in his bed and shook him lightly.

"Wakey wakey Devin wake up baby" I said

"Why I don't want to" He wined

"Cause we are gonna hang out today and you can meet my boyfriend" I said

"Yay I can't wait to hang out with you" He said

"Ok well go get ready i'll get your clothes" I said

He yelled ok while running into his bathroom. I picked out some khaki shorts with a stripped shirt and vans.

I then walked back into my room and saw Austin on his phone.

"Hey babe wanna go to the movies with Alex Sarah and her brothers" Austin asked

"Yea sure but I'm bringing my brother" I said back

"Alright well I'm gonna run home and get ready" He said back

"Ok see you when you get back" I said pecking his lips.

"Bye" He said

He left and I went into my bathroom and straightened my hair then did my makeup. Devin and I sat on the couch waiting for Austin to come back. We were watching spongebob the my phone rang.

Phone convo
"Hello" said as I answered the call.

"Hey babe I'm on my way I'll honk when I get there" he said.

"Ok" I said

End of call

I put on my shoes then turned off the TV. I heard a honk so I grabbed my purse and Devin and we left.

I put Devin in the back in his car seat then got in the front. I leaned over and pecked Austins lips only to here a 4 year old screaming ew.

"What's up little man" Austin said looking at Devin.

"Hi I'm Devin Chrissy's brother" Devin said back.

"Hi Devin I'm your sisters boyfriend Austin" Austin said back.

"Cool nice to meet you" Devin said.

Austin turned on the radio and we sang along loudly to the music that played. When we got to her house I got out and knocked on the door. Alex opened the door.

"Hey are you guys ready" I asked.

"Yea hold on SARAH DEVIN JUSTIN COME ON THEY'RE HERE" He yelled

Sarah came downstairs with two other boys. We all ran and got in Austins car. There wasn't enough room so the Devin's who seemed to clicked sat on Alex and Sarah's lap while Justin sat in the middle.

We drove to the movies and got tickets to see Rio 2. We got popcorn pretzels pop and candy.

We entered the theater and sat at thee top. The order was Sarah, Alex, my Devin, other Devin, Justin, Austin then me.

I had a great time. However I found it odd when Sarah's brother would stare when Austin and I made out.