Chapter 8: Love me back

Your POV

When I saw Sunlight and Nightmare I went to the nurse office,I should leave they alone.I saw the nurse looking at me with a weird look like 'what the' I just said:

You: I should leave the couple that I just see.

She nod in respondence and she smile.I went to Jammy's bed for see if he was ok.He was still asleep in his bed.A few minutes later Jammy finally wakes up, he look at you trying to keep his eyes open but they where still a bit closed,you then put a hand on his cheek gently and smiling.He tryed to say something but can't and just stared at you with a smile. You then hugged him feeling your cheek burn of blushing.He hugged you back.

Jammy POV

I wake up in the nurse office with (y/n) sitting on my bed. She putted a hand on my cheek gently and smiling. I try to keep my eyes open,I tryed to say something but can't and just stare at her.She hugged me as I can fell my cheek-bones burn of blushing,I hugged her back.Our faces were close.I blushed as hell,she too.She quickly kissed me and ran to the corridor.I can feel myself burn.'DID SHE JUST KISS ME?!!!' I thought to myself.

Cross POV

Alphys and I were still behind this wall.I saw Moon goes away to another corridor we followed her in the darkness.She pushed a door open and goes outside.I said to Alphys that she was gone.She leave a 'phew' though her breath.I saw Sunlight and Nightmare in the corner of my eye.I pulled Alphys behind a wall with me.I didn't want to know what Nightmare was doing to my sister,yes Sunlight is like my sister for me at least.I taked Alphy's hand and run to the cafferia with her.I saw Dream eating his lunch with Blueberry.I ran towards Dream and hugged him.

Dream POV {DAMN DAMN!XD}

I was eating my lunch in my lunchbox with Blueberry.Then I saw Cross in the corner of my eye.Cross ran to me and hugged me tight.I giggled and hugged him back. I then saw a dinosaur with a white T-shirt and write 'Science.hell yeah!' on it I think this dinosaur is a scientist.I can telled it was a girl and she weared glasses.She smiled at me as start a conversation with her.

Dream: hello I'm Dream!

Alphys: hi I'm Alphys!

Dream: are you a Cross friend?

Alphys: yes I am,a new friend of him we met 2 hours ago.

Dream: oh I guess I be your friend then!

Alphys: YAY!!!

Suddenly,we heared somebody fighting.Blueberry,Alphys,Cross and I ran to were to sound was.We found Moon fighting with Error again,they always fight,they hate each other a lot.Error summoned his clutching gaster blaster,Moon summoned her dark turquoise gaster blaster and glitching a bit. They was about to gast each other when I jumped on Moon I don't want her to be hurt I don't want anyone to be hurt.Moon was not moving and her gaster blaster desapearded, She was Half angry half crying.Error's gaster blaster desapearded too and he went to Moon,He hugged her and say 'I'm sorry...Moon...' and he desapeard snapping his fingers.Moon stood up and say:

Moon: where is my sister?

Dream: um Sunlight huh..I don't see her today...

Cross: I did but you should not going to find her-

Dream: why??

Moon:...WHY?! I NEED MY SISTER!

Cross: she.is.with.Nightmare.you.should.not.find.her.you.don't.wanna.know.what.Nightmare.is.doing.to.her.

Moon stayed quiet.blueberry,Alphys and I went to our locker because it was time to class.'What is my brother is doing to Sunlight?....' I asked this question everytime to myself.'I need to know!I should ask Cross later..' I thought to myself.

Your POV

[I put 'I' because I write this chapter like I was in the people skin]

I was going to class because I heared the school's bell ring.I saw that Alphys was late for the first time I was like 'Alphys is being a bit like me XD' because well I was late sometimes but Alphys never so.Then I heared the teacher said something I asked her to reapet.

[shoot out to Dimentio! On Google + she is a great friend!]

Miss.Dimentio: Hello kids today we have a new student!

I was wanted to meet this person I wanted to be friends with them and everything like that.Even if I was not meet with this person.

???: Hello.

Miss.Dimentio: Come on Dragon! Introduce yourself!

So them name is Dragon interesting...I can tell Dragon is a girl by her look.

Dragon: Okay, I'm Dragon, I always have a green hoodie with a blue stripe in the middle, with black pants. I'm a artist, and a weirdo. Yep, that's me and I have a fluffy brown tail with a white tip and brown ears.

She seems nice at all,'wait I forgot about Fresh?! Shit...I need to find him now',I turn my head in every directions but no,Fresh was not here.'I need to find Fresh.Maybe this Dragon gonna be my enemie she will maybe stoll Jammy away from me?! If she do that she is dead and no joke.'

-----to be continued-----