Dear Stranger

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

-No advertising your story/stories here or in anyone else's story that is rude and disrespectful to the author.

***

Description:

"We became nothing but strangers."

This is for you, a present from me.

All I'm asking you to do, is to read this.

***

This is a new story that I've been wanting to publish on this site for quite a bit now. Anyways, it'll be coming soon! So far I'm looking at September 2017. I'm not quite sure yet, it might be earlier or it might be a bit later.

While we're here, take a look at my other ongoing werewolf story called "Howl":

Aileen Gallagher, a senior in high school wishing her 18th birthday would come faster so she can get out of her Mother and step-father's house. But weirdly after meeting Zander, she feels this weird connection with him. Sure thing, her new friend Marco, always leaves her a bit surprised with his answers to her questions. And what's up with Marco always leaving no trace that he was with Aileen, or that Aileen always has a weird "scent" no one has ever smelled.

Little does she know that there is whole other world than humans: werewolves, witches, demons, and vampires. Sure thing her 18th birthday will be filled of surprises and mysteries within her friends , family, and her boyfriend who she knows as Alpha Zander. 

***