Part43

(flashback n Manik's pov continues)

I thought she is different not like another girls who are money minded... She will say no to this marriage...

But she broke my all good thoughts  about her by saying yes...for this marriage..

This made me so angry...

In angerness i said bad words to her.. I never for once thought  she will be like money minded girls... But she proves me she is same like others..

I dont know why i felt bad thinking that she is too money minded... I felt hurt...

After that we got married... I never for once try to talk to her in the marriage rituals...

In all the functions she tried to make a conversation  but i used to ignore her... Which made her badly hurt... N seeing her hurt this heart too started aching..

On marriage day... She was looking beautiful... Beautiful  in that Red marriage attire... My Angel...

Seeing her like this... Smile crept on my lips...

But the thought of her being money minded came in n my smile changes into anger...

After marriage every couples have their beautiful night...where the consummated their relation.. But for us...night was a full stop to our relation... Where i clear that...this marriage  is nothing for me...

After hearing this... I know she was crying in washroom... But i didnt know why the hell was she crying... When she is here for money...

I was feeling bad... For making her cry..

When she came back in room... She started adjusting  her bed on couch.. As i said she has every right on each things which belongs to me... I asked her to sleep beside me...

But the main reason was i cant see her sleeping uncomfortable...

I cant steel her sleeps...which were only peaceful for her...

Next morning...on the very next day of marriage... When i was sleeping.. I felt someone's breathing on my face... I was about to open my eyes but i felt something soft... Soft... Which parted living wetness on my forhead..

N i knew that its her... Her lips...which made my heart beats fast...like they were running  in marathon..

N from that day every night n morning i always waited for that softness...which makes my every night peaceful and morning beautiful...

She was doing all her duties as a wife.. By taking care of my every needs...

Which was turning my heartred into something  which i dont want... Which was making me fall for her...

I got that she was not here for money... She is not money minded... Like others...

She never asked for one penny from me... Even whatever she earns she spends all that money on treating poor peoples who cant affords the medicine or treatments fees...

She only knows to spread happiness..

One day  i heard mom n her talks...where mom was asking Nandini to take divorce...

But this was not a shock for me...i know this day is gonna come.. Someday... But the shock was that mom knows about us... N. Nandini knows about my past...

N the most shocking thing was Nandini said that she loves me... N ready to spend her whole life like this... Bearing my rude behaviour...

From that day i got to that she is pure n innocent.. N i... I am Monster... Who only knows to hurt peoples... I cant live with this pure soul... I dont deserve her... I dont deserve her love...