Newbie

;)

;)

"Ok Cisco, do you see anything on the cameras?" 

"Not yet man. They're just a gang man, too easy to take down, I mean why are you even stress-"

"They are not just some gang, they are a gang of metas and their leader is someone I know." 

"Really, who, let me see if I can search her." Caitlin's hands were quick on the keyboard  as she heard the name Y/n Y/l/n. 

Her face grew sour as she read out loud, " She is an I.t specialist, knows hacking, a hefty knowledge about science, can fight an has access to the most deathly weaponry, Barry even if you don't know her powers, she is still dangerous either way. Be careful!"

Barry sighed upon hearing about this girl with unknown powers, she was already a threat without them. Suddenly, a fireball was thrusted towards him as well as a deafening explosion that caused a collision between his back and a nearby wall. 

His only view was of the brightly lit sun as he rolled around in agony until the gang got fairly close. He limped to his feet as he quickly regained stability and flashed into action knocking down all of them. The team was too quick to celebrate, immediately after, a leg connected with the back of Barry's knees, winding him to the floor with instant pain as she straddled him and punched him with little effort continuously. 

She wasn't giving him a chance with her little power but strong blows, he was becoming weak until he flipped both of them over so he was on top. He had a better view of the girl as she struggled beneath him. Beautiful eyes, cute nose, perky and plump lips, a beautiful face and damn did she have effort to escape from his grip. 

He smiled down at her as she thought she could. He got up and threw her over his shoulder and proceeded to S.T.A.R Labs where he placed her kicking and screaming figure in a cell and then went back for the other to put them in Iron Heights. The whole team was gathered in the pipeline as they watched her in frustration trying to break free, observing every inch of her prison to escape but all of her attempts proved futile. 

"I don't know if you can tell but you can't get out, it's meant to keep metas in and you can't use your powers in here." Cisco spoke. 

The girl looked puzzled as he mentioned puzzles bringing on Caitlin's quiet question to Barry, 

"Has she used her powers yet to escape?"

Something in Barry's mind clicked, " You're not a meta are you?" 

Everyone looked towards her as they awaited an answer.

"No, I'm not." She looked down as though she was ashamed. 

"Then why have you been with all those metas? Why are you their leader?" 

"It's because I know how to lead, I teach them how to fight and how to do new tricks using their powers. I was also the med, since I know a fair share amount of science. You could say I was dearly needed."

"Ok I'm really glad we put you away, even without powers, you're too much of a threat and the weapons, you better stay in there."Joe wiped his hands over his  face as Iris wiped his back in an attempt to soothe him. 

"What do you want, why do you do what you do?"Barry stepped closer to the cell. 

"I just want to help them, I always wanted to be a meta ever since the explosion, I thought I was one when I got knocked out in the process but I wasn't unfortunately. Instead, I help other metahumans the need my help, what they do with it isn't my problem." 

"So you didn't know that they were terrorizing the city?" Cisco asked astounded with his hands on his chin in a thinking position. 

"Not until a few days ago, no. Even if I did know, what could I do, they could easily turn on me and I would rather not find out if I can survive or not so I let them do what they want, I just train them to become better."

"Guys I don't think she is a threat really." Barry said turning around to see their baffled expressions at his statement so he continued, "I mean she has good intention, she could be a useful member to team flash, she could help us fight, she knows about science and I'm pretty sure she has weaponry that could come in handy at points in time."

"I mean, I'm down." Cisco looked at everyone as he raised his hand. 

"You make a pretty good point."Iris said as everyone else muttered in agreement. 

"Okay Y/l/n, welcome to team flash." Cisco smiled as he let her out. 

"Thank you." She looked at Barry before looking at everyone else. 

"Let's go get some metas." Cisco was the first to leave as thee rest of them followed leaving Y/n and Barry in the room alone where they got a little too close to each other as they held an intense gaze, possibly falling in love with each other's eyes in the process. 

"We should go up there." Y/n commented. 

"Yeah let's go newbie."

;)