Seven

Justin

Saturday, 9:31 pm

"How long are we gonna stay in this closet?" Jaxon mumbles.

"How many times do I have to tell you that neither of us know?"

"Until one of you knows."

"That's fair enough."

We were all still in Ariana's closet, but Ari and Jazzy were asleep on the floor.   Me and Frankie had put some of Ariana's junk against the door to make it harder for anyone to get in, and out.

Jaxon was sitting in my lap, playing on my phone which was almost dead and Frankie was just sitting by the door, "keeping watch".

"I'm gonna go to sleep." I say.

"You do that. I'll stay up with Jax." Frankie says.

I nod and close my eyes, drifting off to sleep immediately because I'm so tired.

Frankie

10:56 pm

"Is everything okay, Frankie?" Ariana asks me.

"Yeah. Why?"

"I was just asking because I just woke up and I wanted to make sure no one died."

"We wouldn't still be in here if someone died."

"Oh." Ariana stays where she is for a few seconds before coming to sit in my lap.

"I don't wanna be by myself." She says.

"You're okay. You'll be safe."

"You promise?"

"Of course I do. When have I ever not kept you safe?"

"I don't know."

"Exactly. Now, go to sleep." Ariana adjusts herself to be more comfortable in my lap and goes back to sleep.

Jaxon was playing with some stupid toy he found under some of Ariana's clothes, because apparently he wasn't tired, Justin, Jazmyn, and now Ariana, we're asleep.

I was stuck here with nothing to do, and quite frankly, (haha see what I did there) I wanted to leave this closet and get some food. I hadn't heard any more noises for a couple of hours, but I was feeling as though that time was about to run out.

And I was right. As soon as that thought crossed my mind, the yelling and banging started.

"We're going in every single room in this house until we find you kids! It would make this process much easier if you just came out right now."

A man's voice booms through the house, and the sound of banging on multiple doors at once wakes everyone up.

"What's going on?" Ariana lifts her head up first, since she was barely asleep.

"Justin, get up. Now!" I say.

Jaxon drops the toy and shakes his brother violently.

"Bro, what do you want?"

"They're coming." Jazmyn sits up since they still were banging on doors and yelling a bunch of nonsense.

"Okay, if they open the door, me and Justin will take care of them. You three just get back in your safe spots. Okay?"

All three of them nod and return to the spots they were originally in. They were actually hidden very well, and I couldn't see them from where I was.

Me and Justin were just waiting, and I hears them coming down the hallway.  It sounded like they were in my room, but then I heard them coming in Ariana's room.

"Little children? Where are you?" One man says.

It sounds creepy as hell, like he was singing a nursery rhyme, but he couldn't sing. At all.

"I think I found them Dirk." The same man says.

Their footsteps get closer to the closet door, which is locked.

"They're definitely in here."

The doorknob starts shaking and Justin and I prepare ourselves for anything. These men could be way smaller, or way bigger then us.

"Let us in, children." Me and Justin stay silent and the doorknob starts shaking more violently.

"They're trying to play hard to get,  are they?"

"Back up, kids. This doors coming off."

I look at Justin, and he looks at me. Within five seconds, one of the men on the other side kicks the door in and we're face to face with two of the biggest men I've ever seen in my life.

HAHAHA CLIFFHANGER

BUT I'M HAPPY BECAUSE I GOT A NEW PHONE SO I CAN UPDATE REGULARLY (or almost regularly hehe)